Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is rude but it’s funny she’s ignored all the comments about how much food she gives Mark and replied to this 😂
IMG_3660.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_0525.jpeg

She said a couple of weeks ago she was a size 22. Now she says she is a size 24?? I personally think she is bigger than a 24, her arms, bust and bum are huge. She looked thinner a year ago. I think she is putting on weight.

Reactions: 8
She was a size 24 back in feb when she did a haul but all the clothes were tight on her and didn’t fit her in the bust and arms. She’s easily a 28/30 size but in denial. Regardless if she’s lost about a stone/half a stone since then, then she would be smaller by now anyway 🤥

In this video she posted last night, she looks awful. Look at her eye bags and lank greasy hair. I wouldn’t come on tik tok like this 💀

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Surely she must spend a lot of time deleting comments calling her out.. i cannot believe anyone thinks she has lost 8 stone and she isnt getting called out?

She was a size 24 back in feb when she did a haul but all the clothes were tight on her and didn’t fit her in the bust and arms. She’s easily a 28/30 size but in denial. Regardless if she’s lost about a stone/half a stone since then, then she would be smaller by now anyway 🤥

In this video she posted last night, she looks awful. Look at her eye bags and lank greasy hair. I wouldn’t come on tik tok like this 💀
She has gone downhill since trying to become a creator, same as Sevda she looks 60 now.

Sevda also always looks ill. I don’t get why these 40+ women think that people want to sit and watch them eat!!

Reactions: 9
Sevda also always looks ill. I don’t get why these 40+ women think that people want to sit and watch them eat!!
I don’t think the age comes into it, it’s a fetish for some people, and I think that’s why the likes of Sev are now using mics and really deep throating the food 🤢- it reminds me of when people years ago used to sell manky shoes on eBay because there are people who get off on other people’s stinky shoes.
She has gone downhill since trying to become a creator, same as Sevda she looks 60 now.
So many creators I watch have aged dramatically since starting social media, none of them look happy but they are addicted to it.

Reactions: 9
Sev is 34 😂
No way! She looks so much older! 34!!! I’m 45 and she looks waaay older than me!!
Yeh maybe you are right about the fetish thing then. Just all seems odd.
and I definitely agree they don’t look happy.

Reactions: 6
No way! She looks so much older! 34!!! I’m 45 and she looks waaay older than me!!
Yeh maybe you are right about the fetish thing then. Just all seems odd.
and I definitely agree they don’t look happy.
I too was shocked when I found out Sev was 34 and younger than me!😂

Reactions: 4
Just saw her trampoline video on instagram. She looks like a bleeping twit 😂 I wish you could speed the videos up like you can on tiktok.

• Haha
View attachment 2864573
She said a couple of weeks ago she was a size 22. Now she says she is a size 24?? I personally think she is bigger than a 24, her arms, bust and bum are huge. She looked thinner a year ago. I think she is putting on weight.
I agree. Why doesn’t she take a break and reset. She needs to go back to chipped asked and fruit/yoghurt for breakfast. Be honest with herself.
---

Isn’t Collagen for skin and hair? Clearly it isn’t working. Both on her look bad and worse than ever.

Sev is 34 😂
Went in my burner account because they're all blocked or have blocked me 😆 and I kid you not I got sev eating Turkish takeaway, mad sister eating the same thing then boring dad eating the same, do they all take it in turns to film? What a time to be alive, and then to top it off I get fat u lose shovelling a hummus plate down her gullet

Reactions: 5
No content today. Well done Big T. Slippery slope to going back to a 9-5. You have to put the effort it, lazy lump.

Reactions: 4
She clearly has a disordered relationship with food, and the amount of crap she feeds her working husband for lunch is insane! How does he function everyday after eating so much sugar and crap?!

Big T is most definitely a feeder! I'd say she needs overeating psychology as its clear to us all she lies about her relationship with food and her weight, despite making a page all about her food and her weight??!!

She clearly has a disordered relationship with food, and the amount of crap she feeds her working husband for lunch is insane! How does he function everyday after eating so much sugar and crap?!

Big T is most definitely a feeder! I'd say she needs overeating psychology as its clear to us all she lies about her relationship with food and her weight, despite making a page all about her food and her weight??!!
I reckon he bins the lunches then goes to get a meal deal

• Haha
I reckon he bins the lunches then goes to get a meal deal
She’s said before that he shares it out with colleagues, so clearly overpacks. If I pack my husbands lunch it’s a roll or sandwich, piece of fruit, a yoghurt and a biscuit. He does a manual job and that’s more than enough. I wonder if it’s a trait from her mum. She’s a fair size. Learnt behaviour.