Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Sevda’s dopey Dad and her thin, wet lipped sister are at it too. Revolting
I find it fascinating that people think others want to watch them sit and eat their meals whilst talking absolute crap. And as for that manic,weird SIL of Sevdas ,she’s completely bonkers 🤪
---
And Sevda’s dopey Dad and her thin, wet lipped sister are at it too. Revolting
I find it fascinating that people think others want to sit and eat their meals whilst talking absolute crap. And as for that manic,weird SIL of Sevdas ,she’s completely bonkers 🤪
The bleeping AUDACITY of her telling anyone else they eat too much absolute goblin
I’ve never seen anyone eat so many eggs,I’m surprised she’s not clucking 🐓🐓

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s no comments about her weigh in, I guess she started doing it monthly now?

Reactions: 3
There’s no comments about her weigh in, I guess she started doing it monthly now?
She’s said in her last video that she’s used up 8000 steps just trying clothes on stood in her bedroom?? She’s obviously just as deluded about excercise as she is about losing weight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her portions sizes are getting bigger. Considering she’s got a holiday coming up she’s eating more rather than cutting back. She’s been slathering on the butter and cheese on everything. She practically inhaled this meal tonight. Big spoonfuls shovelled in with very little chewing. I wonder if she needs to pay for two seats when she travels? Or does she just take up half of Mark’s seat as well as her own?
IMG_7350.jpeg
IMG_7352.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her portions sizes are getting bigger. Considering she’s got a holiday coming up she’s eating more rather than cutting back. She’s been slathering on the butter and cheese on everything. She practically inhaled this meal tonight. Big spoonfuls shovelled in with very little chewing. I wonder if she needs to pay for two seats when she travels? Or does she just take up half of Mark’s seat as well as her own?
View attachment 2903297View attachment 2903298
He probably has to sit on her lap 😂

• Haha
Watch a sorry, wretched mess she is. It's all so embarrassing that it's hard for me not to feel a little bit sorry for her at this point.

Reactions: 1
What I find hilarious is on my FYP loads of pictures of Big T last summer, when she had actually lost a little bit of weight. These pictures come up mixed up with 2024 pictures where is ABSOLUTELY OBVIOUS she's piled weight back on. On my page they look like before and after pictures, but they are the wrong way round, as she was a bit smaller last year compared to now. SOOOOOOO funny!

Why no weigh in this weekend?

When is this woman going to start being honest? You cannot kid women who've spent their lives losing and gaining weight!!!

Does she think everyone's as stupid as she makes out she is? It's bizarre!

The plate of food is massive. She needs to buy smaller plates.

I feel I dont eat enough when i see what other people eat, her, and Becks can sure put it away. She must get some Gas :sick:

Reactions: 2
That god awful dress from TikTok. It’s hideous. Why doesn’t she wear bright cherry colours? She looks a swollen wreck. Who is she supposed to be inspiring? 😂

Reactions: 2
OMG that huge breakfast and now she’s eating a massive bowl of avocado with added olives etc plus crackers! The calories in that must be huge! She’s absolutely clueless. No wonder she’s so swollen, and the headaches are very obviously high blood pressure

I don’t know how she can eat all this food. Breakfast and then a couple of hours more food for lunch. She was moaning that someone had commented that her breakfast was like a dinner and she doesn’t know why people feel the need to comment - I guess people will have an opinion if you are putting yourself out there.
---
IMG_7357.jpeg
IMG_7356.jpeg
IMG_7362.jpeg
IMG_7360.jpeg
IMG_7361.jpeg

Has she started mooing like Sevda on a regular basis? How does she pack so much away?

These bored housewives need proper jobs, how long is this sustainable for?

Seeing her wear this hideous dress every sddin day is beyond irritating. It does not look nice miss piggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel Im missing out with my cream cheese bagel and an apple for lunch. How can she work after eating that lot.

If she had an actual job like anyone else she wouldn't have time or the energy to create these duck off mammoth plates of food to inflate her gut even more

Reactions: 6