Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she has a CPAP machine, the marks under her eyes/top of her cheeks are the exact same marks that my colleague comes into work with cos she has sleep apnoea and uses the machine nightly
My husband has a Cpap machine he gets marks more around the cheek area where the mask rests. I think she just has fluid around the eyes, which makes them puffy. She eats a lot of high salt content food and this morning she’s said she’s woken up swollen and puffy. She needs to look at what she’s eating, huge portions of cottage pie full of salty stock/ gravy and salty buttery mash, she then adds more salt because she adds cheese; thick butter on crumpets and salty bread, salty processed ham, salty rice cakes and crackers, then she has things such as oat milk full of rapeseed oil, loads of eggs, all this is fine in moderation but her food portions and the amount of times she eats in a day are a real issue.

Reactions: 8
What's wrong with just having a bowl of porridge and a banana why all the extras sugar laden on top

Reactions: 7
So who was fighting in her comments then?! She said she’s blocked a load of people for arguing lol. Wish I had seen it.

So when she films this eat with me thing, she is literally looking at herself in the camera and talking to herself? It’s not as if she is on a live. It’s so weird. Does she not ever feel like a prize plonker 🫠

Reactions: 3
Do you think people pay to watch her eat? I swear Sevda gets paid by feeders.
Isn’t it funny we all think these fat, greedy, beggy wasters are being paid to justify the way they eat (fatlacious, Becki, Sevda)…..I just think they are fat, greedy, beggy wasters! That’s it! I can’t imagine any amount of money would make me watch these idiots ram food in their gob! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Do you think people pay to watch her eat? I swear Sevda gets paid by feeders.
I just think she's sold her soul to the tiktok devil and she actually believes she has fans who enjoy watching her eat, it's cringeworthy and embarrassing🤣 I've always said my mum would be given a stern talking to if she ever decided to create a tiktok account and record herself doing things every other NORMAL person does just not on camera.

Speaking of Seagul Sev, I hope Ewa grows up to be incredibly embarrassed of her imbecile mother pandering to thousands of creeps on the internet by mooing over a bleeping piece of bread. Same applies to Daisy I bet she stopped tiktokking cos she was embarrassed of her whale mother making a bleeping top fool of herself to thousands of people, for free!

Reactions: 3
Surely noone is paying her extra. Maybe on lives they earn extra money and gifts don’t theyy? I don’t know enough about it tbh. I don’t follow that Becky woman, terreeeeeesa is enough.
---
I saw this comment yesterday and some people jumped on the comment. ( I didn't write the comment btw 😂)

View attachment 2906498
Hahaaa no wonder she got pissdd off. It’s a valid comment though. She must spend £££££ on the food she rams down her gob. Sorry inhales.

Reactions: 2
I saw this photo of her on another forum.
She must look ridiculous next to Mark on holiday! 🫣
IMG_7377.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell the legs on it.
I’m surprised she hasn’t crushed Mark yet.
Don’t think they do the deed do they 😝 she’d crush him. Maybe he’s one of those fetish guys who are minuscule themselves and then like to be smothered by these fat birds 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Seagull is making sure Ewa’s intellect is stunted by keeping her out of school as much as possible and treating her like a toddler.

Big T thinks she is talking to her friends. Gets her giant knickers in a knot if anyone dare question her and how slim she is looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I’ve only just noticed Big T is also being discussed on Reddit. That’s three sites now. If she ever has to go back to work she’s totally messed up her digital footprint. 😯 Imagine getting a new childminder and finding out about all the scams she’s tried on TikTok.

IMG_7379.jpeg

I'm sure she has a CPAP machine, the marks under her eyes/top of her cheeks are the exact same marks that my colleague comes into work with cos she has sleep apnoea and uses the machine nightly
I think it’s fatty/cholesterol deposits under her eyes. She is literally so large her eye bags have eye bags

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm cracking up at her being sponsored by farmfoods 🤣🤣 bet she was disappointed it's not M&S

She will literally do anything for money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope Mine the Hippo see's this.
Is that a spoof account for this? I thought it was for sevda. I wish someone would do a proper p!ss take account for Big T.

the farm foods gifted stuff was ridiculous, I hate that these ‘influencers’ get endless reams of gifts when they don’t need it. no wonder she blocked that person earlier when they questioned her food and shopping. She knew this was coming so that’s prob why she was so stressed and upset at her breakfast

Is that a spoof account for this? I thought it was for sevda. I wish someone would do a proper p!ss take account for Big T.

the farm foods gifted stuff was ridiculous, I hate that these ‘influencers’ get endless reams of gifts when they don’t need it. no wonder she blocked that person earlier when they questioned her food and shopping. She knew this was coming so that’s prob why she was so stressed and upset at her breakfast
Seems to be a few different people

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.