Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo her nasty streak is really coming out lately

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
More better….she’s fick as mince.
She hardly made sense in that video.
She never makes sense in any video she does! Why these companies use these illiterate morons, will always be a mystery to me!
Love the fake inane grin at the end though! She’s as fake as her Mulberry bag! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone hear in her breakfast video when she was explaining what she was having and she said ‘Daisy had two eggs too’ when she was saying how many eggs she was having! Surely her family must be getting pissed of with her constantly pointing out what they’re having and if they’re having more than her etc! She proper made a point last night to point out Daisy and mark were having buns to only show she had a bun to! She’s such an over grown brat.

Mark defo pretended to choke at the dinner table when they had to buns so he could run off to talk to his bit on the side knowing fat Tessa was busy talking to her own reflection in the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why on would any company use her to promote anything especially after that comment?

Reactions: 10
Grumpy again this morning. Very defensive. Come on big T, let’s do this weigh in, I need a laugh.

Reactions: 8
That fuckin “mmmmm” she does with the shoulder shake is more triggering than Seagul’s orgasms over a dry croissant!
---
😂😂😂 caught out Big T! Daisy using the airfryer asked her if she’d already cooked bacon while T is sitting down to her yoghurt smear! Either she’s had a bacon sarnie before or she’s not cleaned her airfryer since the bacon in the chicken burgers the other day. Scruffy cow.

• Haha
She eats like a king, serving herself fresh fruit platters or freshly cooked bacon/eggs while she throws in a bleeping belvita bar for mark ready for his 12-13 hour day would you dare 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
EVERY morning meat mittens claims she has Sooooooooo much to do. Having a tidy around your house is what most people do but we don’t all feel the need to write it in our to do list. The only thing sausage fingers will be doing all day is scoffing her mouth with food.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She eats like a king, serving herself fresh fruit platters or freshly cooked bacon/eggs while she throws in a bleeping belvita bar for mark ready for his 12-13 hour day would you dare 🙈🙈
I can never understand that. She gives him enough food for 4 people for his lunch but a cereal or cake bar for his breakfast. Very odd. I know he’s a grown man and can decide when to eat each component of his groaning lunch bag but she always makes a point of hurling a cake bar in and saying “that’s for the train”
Also. That lunchbox, it’s an insulated one I know, but she puts things like egg or chicken sandwiches in it in the evening and then just leaves it out all night? Or does she put the whole box in the fridge and so he gets cold crisps etc?

Reactions: 5
The way she waddles when she’s showing off her “size 22” -cough cough- dresses!
---
2pkts of instant porridge plus peanut butter and jam for dinner?? Sugar overload daft Big T!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Weigh day never

2 packs of porridge. Dollop of jam and PB, plus OJ. And what ever else we didn’t see. Big calories for someone on a “diet”. At this rate she’s pulling the piss surely?

I used to not mind her too much but you can see she’s a moody cow when the cameras are off she’s not all grins and smiles if she’s in a bad mood everyone is in a bad mood
Can tell she makes snidey remarks and think the world revolves around her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.