Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get absolute rage when she shoves (unwashed) fruit in to that tube container?!
I’m the same why can’t she just wash it and put in a paper towel to pack up.
---
I’ve lost 2 stone since jan, slow I know but I feel great. Lots of compliments about my skin and slimmer face. She’s looking worse. Massive hands, puffy bags and hair so lank.
Well done 2 stones is amazing since January.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She genuinely makes me feel bleeping ill with the hands hammering away at the food like someone's about to steal it off her, wolfing it down. She is bleeping ROTTEN.
I feel the same about her when she’s making the food too, she’s so haphazard with it all. Hand and fingers everywhere. But it’s her ‘content’ 🤪

Reactions: 3
I feel the same about her when she’s making the food too, she’s so haphazard with it all. Hand and fingers everywhere. But it’s her ‘content’ 🤪
That's a very telling quote for her. Not "I enjoy putting his lunches together". Not "He works hard and this is a little way I can support him".

"It's my content"

Wow. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s what I thought. It’s just for tik tok. I found it a really odd statement.

She clearly isn’t bothered, there’s no love and attention, she just slaps it all on and there’s his lunch. All she is interested in is that it gets her the clicks and views.

Reactions: 7
That’s what I thought. It’s just for tik tok. I found it a really odd statement.

She clearly isn’t bothered, there’s no love and attention, she just slaps it all on and there’s his lunch. All she is interested in is that it gets her the clicks and views.
Feeds right into the theories and jokes on here about him not eating the packed lunch. Although in this context, he probably doesn't even take it every day and she probably isn't even bothered.

Reactions: 5
Oh I never thought of it like that. Maybe she eats it as a mid morning snack off camera 🤣🤣🤣 explains the ‘weight gain loss’

sorry reattached the pic, had to remove earlier one as it had my pic on it!

Attachments

She’s very touchy about her “weight loss” ,she blocked me for commenting on her Tesco haul. Just adds more substance to the fact shes lying through her teef (!) about how much she’s actually lost.
---

Her & Bison BeckBeck would make a good double act ,seeing how much they could shove down their throats!
I’m the same why can’t she just wash it and put in a paper towel to pack up.
---

Well done 2 stones is amazing since January.
Thank you x my weakness is carbs but trying a bit harder that Big T

Reactions: 2
what was that ridiculous egg concoction yesterday 😂 she seriously can't only eat that for lunch

Reactions: 6
It's so funny how when she puts food in her mouth on camera she pretends she's a picky eater! 🤥🤣 As if!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice how she berates Mark about what he eats? She moaned about him eating too many strawberries and constantly tries to put both Daisy and Mark off their food. The size of her plate of food compared to Mark’s….he has beans and she has everything she can get her hands on.

IMG_7339.jpeg
IMG_7340.jpeg
IMG_7336.jpeg
IMG_7331.jpeg
IMG_7335.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice how she berates Mark about what he eats? She moaned about him eating too many strawberries and constantly tries to put both Daisy and Mark off their food. The size of her plate of food compared to Mark’s….he has beans and she has everything she can get her hands on.

View attachment 2901566View attachment 2901567View attachment 2901568View attachment 2901569View attachment 2901570
The bleeping AUDACITY of her telling anyone else they eat too much absolute goblin

Reactions: 9
That much food would make me so sick. The pure volume of stuff she eats would give me the shits 😁😂

Who the hell has beans on crumpet with all the other crap on it and an egg? She has the cheek to berate Mark. No weigh day Sunday today. I’d love to know what the gain will be 😂

View attachment 2901566View attachment 2901567View attachment 2901568View attachment 2901569View attachment 2901570
I feel im going crazy or something but what is it with her and Sevda eating like this on camera? Is this what the agency are putting up as people they manage?

I feel im going crazy or something but what is it with her and Sevda eating like this on camera? Is this what the agency are putting up as people they manage?
And Sevda’s dopey Dad and her thin, wet lipped sister are at it too. Revolting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8