Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is she? Has she had her hair done today or something cos it looks more silver toned. She looks really old here
---
Oh just seen her comments, maybe she has had her hair done. I think it looks awful 🙃

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How old is she? Has she had her hair done today or something cos it looks more silver toned. She looks really old here
---
Oh just seen her comments, maybe she has had her hair done. I think it looks awful 🙃
Shes gone grey for some reason, does nothing for her.

IMG_7299.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
ten tonne tessie has blocked me ffs. All I did was comment a laugh reaction to someone calling her out for lying about the 120lb weight loss:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She genuinely makes me feel bleeping ill with the hands hammering away at the food like someone's about to steal it off her, wolfing it down. She is bleeping ROTTEN.

Reactions: 5
ten tonne tessie has blocked me ffs. All I did was comment a laugh reaction to someone calling her out for lying about the 120lb weight loss:ROFLMAO:
She’s very touchy about her “weight loss” ,she blocked me for commenting on her Tesco haul. Just adds more substance to the fact shes lying through her teef (!) about how much she’s actually lost.
---
That really is disgusting. Who wants to to see someone do that.
Her & Bison BeckBeck would make a good double act ,seeing how much they could shove down their throats!

Reactions: 6
She’s very touchy about her “weight loss” ,she blocked me for commenting on her Tesco haul. Just adds more substance to the fact shes lying through her teef (!) about how much she’s actually lost.
---

Her & Bison BeckBeck would make a good double act ,seeing how much they could shove down their throats!
No way they'd both fit on screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who could be bothered with all that faffing about at lunchtime. Just have a bleeping sandwich Teresa like normal people 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who could be bothered with all that faffing about at lunchtime. Just have a bleeping sandwich Teresa like normal people 🤷‍♀️
Looking at what she had,there would have been less calories in a sandwich.
---
The fact that she HAS to have lunch is very concerning wether she's just eaten 2 hrs earlier or not. I'm just having my breakfast now at 10.45 as I've been out to slimming club this morning but I won't have lunch may have a coffee and snack later this afternoon then my main meal tonight
I’m on the larger size,but if I ate the amount she tucks away for breakfast I wouldn’t be able to eat anything else until dinner time.

---

Yep both of them claiming to have “made changes” yet nothing about them actually changes! They just get bigger!