Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel Im missing out with my cream cheese bagel and an apple for lunch. How can she work after eating that lot.
Eating,mooing and filming is her job. She doesn’t have a proper job.

Don’t see her complain when people say she looks slim. It’s ok to have that delusional opinion

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how she can eat all this food. Breakfast and then a couple of hours more food for lunch. She was moaning that someone had commented that her breakfast was like a dinner and she doesn’t know why people feel the need to comment - I guess people will have an opinion if you are putting yourself out there.
---
View attachment 2904630View attachment 2904631View attachment 2904632View attachment 2904633View attachment 2904635
Using the excuse “this is for my content” goes to show she’s in total denial about what she’s eating in a day. Just because it’s her content doesn’t mean she HAS to eat such huge portions. I couldn’t have eaten all that food for breakfast and I certainly wouldn’t have been then be able to eat the huge lunch , however Big T says her mouth is watering and wolfed it down. I just report her videos under the disordered eating option .

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she needs to have breakfast every morning - it won't do her any harm to miss a meal.

I don't understand why she needs to have breakfast every morning - it won't do her any harm to miss a meal.
Yep or even just a light breakfast especially knowing she’s going to be eating a huge lunch with just a couple of hours. I’ve never seen her just eat some toast 😂

Reactions: 2
How does anyone eat that much breakfast? She must burn more calories crapping all day than she does just moving.
That was a meal for at least 2 people. Someone asked what diet she did she said she just ate 3 meals a day, she didnt say they were meals for a family of 4 😮😮

• Haha
Whyyyy does she double-dip every utensil she uses??
Also, why does she think she’s the only person on the planet who likes jalapeños and chillis?? It’s not a flex Big Bad T!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll have both pieces of jam roly poly! And gallon of custard. She’s always snidey to Daisy.

I'm sure she has a CPAP machine, the marks under her eyes/top of her cheeks are the exact same marks that my colleague comes into work with cos she has sleep apnoea and uses the machine nightly

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.