Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's absolutely lost the plot. Adding a protein shake isn't going to help her lose weight unless she cuts out all of the sugar and carbs, its just adding more calories to her already calorie laden diet. 10-15 mins on walking pad doesn't equat to a 4lb loss, 15 mins walking burns less than 100 calories 🤣 A quick calculation based on the averages that 1hr walking on treadmill burns 200 calories (probably a bit higher for her due to her size) and to lose 1lb takes a deficit of 3500 calories means she would need to walk on it for 70hrs to lose 4lb 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I don’t believe her that she doesn’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, she has a massive fear of missing out she’d have a massive hissy fit if Mark didn’t get her anything.
Someone asked in here recently whether she had dwarfism and I hadn’t noticed until today but the video where she cracks the egg it’s quite noticeable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I can’t watch this unit anymore. The way her gigantic tits hang in her food and the absolute massacre of putting sandwiches in that fucking plastic envelope. Might check in to see what she eats over Easter though 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She’s not posted much today. Must be busy stuffing chocolate. Looks like micro minuscule mark is getting no lunch. Perhaps his side piece is treating him to lunch!!!

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
How can someone who eats at least 3 eggs a day and has a shit tonne of cheese almost every day be lacking in protein?? The only things shes lacking is common sense and a brain!

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Sassy Big T giving it out being told shes copying Sev 😂 God all mighty I'm over this fat blob.
As much as I cannot stand Sevda she is copying her, especially with the eat with me. She was advised on this very page not to go down the same route but chose to ignore it. So I guess she is catering to people who like to watch fat people gorge themselves.

RBN20

Chatty Member
Calling little gem lettuce ‘lettuce gems’ is really triggering

• Haha

lollykins11

Jesus Christ she is so out of breath from just one step up into a van! She looks bigger than ever, no way on earth has she lost over 100lbs!! Also the way she speaks to her mum is just awful, horrible creature she is

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
I was doing a bit of digging and found these:

Picture 1 is from June 2017
Picture 2 is from July 2019
Picture 3 is from December 2022
Picture 4 is from February 2023 where she claimed she had hit a 50lb loss
Picture 5 is from 6 days ago

Where the fuck is the 8.6 stone loss she is talking about pls

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

lollykins11

When people question the amount of food mark has in his lunch box she says he cycles 2 hours and does 20k steps a day, and is out all day. She has packed just as much for Daisy. Jesus how much does she need for lunch? Also pre packed shite, a wagon wheel and another small choc, crisps, waffle and other shite.
I wonder what their food bill is a week? It’s all M&S or Tesco pre made food or snacks.
Lard
She has said on a live before that she spends £180-£200 a week on food!! Isn’t that absolutely obscene?! She seems like she wastes a lot as if her first few bites of something isn’t ‘delicious’ she doesn’t want it anymore and I bet she bins loads. Can’t stand the gluttonous spoilt pig she is

• Wow
Lmao a little bit of chocolate isn’t going to do much to her at her size - that’s not the reason she’s stayed the same. She’s a big fat liar (literally)
Funny how people’s true colours are eventually shown on social media! Non of them can keep up the nice act for long!

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I think she needs an annual health check at her doctors. I recommend intermittent fasting and a low carb diet would help her shift some proper weight. She’s not allowing enough time between meals.
This balloon takes toast with her to the supermarket-she couldn’t fast if her life depended on it!

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
Stopped watching the video too. She is repulsive. Tells him to stop rustling and then when he says “well you are too” she says but you are closing packets and I am opening them

The way she speaks and looks at him is horrendous.

Vile woman.