Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
So Marks sandwich for work tomorrow will have been made well over 24 hours ago when he gets to eat it. The salad cream she splodged on it will have well and truly made the bread soggy,
Surely Mark could make his own, or buy lunch, just shows it’s only for something to record.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The woman is a feeder! Her portion sizes are humongous! So, much crap! I'm suprised her husband and daughter can move with the amount of food she feeds them! His packed lunches are easily 2000 calories just for lunch!

I find it hilarious when she makes say a salad AND then covers it in fatty mayonaise/dressings/cheese/sour cream etc.

She clearly hasn't ever entered her food into a calorie app like Nutracheck. Who embarks on a diet/healthy eating plan and covers everything in pure fat every meal?

Bit of advice Big T...
Weigh your dressings/oils/creams/cheeses and put them into Nutracheck app, then you'll understand why your not losing weight.

Fat is fat.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Too much salt in her diet - all that Just Spice mix didn’t help as it’s mainly just salt.
Too much salt because she eats too much food that she adds salt to. She just eats a colossus amount. She is giant.
---
Hilarious how she wore that brown animal print top that she's wearing today before she lost 119lbs aswell! Who wears the same clothes after losing 119lbs??? That'll be the person who hasn't lost 119lbs 🙄

Picture 1 is today, pic 2 is over 2 years ago before the alleged 119lbb weight loss, note the same top!
I’ve lost a 5th of what she claims to have lost and my clothes are now hanging off me. She is a liar. The only pounds she has lost is money buying shite on tik tok.

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
The latest loss makes just under half a stone in two weeks,who is she trying to kid ? She hardly looks any different now than before she lost , supposedly , 119 lbs,that’s just under 10 Stone !. I think she keeps losing & putting on weight,so it’s the same weight she’s losing. Anyone losing 10 stone would look significantly different,especially in her face,which is chubby as hell.
What I find amusing is she's preeching to mainly women who she thinks she can kid re weight loss 🤣

I've come to the conclusion she's a sandwich short of a picnic. Clearly she believes her own lies but we don't!

Costa Coffee is laughing in plain sight at its customers as it COSTA fortune and this woman is convincing herself she's losing lots of weight by posting videos of her eating plenty of fat, looking as fat as ever BUT telling everyone she's losing weight. Comedy Gold!

Last edited:
  • Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
View attachment 2840247View attachment 2840254View attachment 2840255
Why on earth did she flatten the sandwich into that silly box thing. You can see all the filling has oozed out into the other one. It will be absolutely disgusting 🤮.
She said Mark said his sandwich was very squashed of courses it was. Why she doesn’t use tinfoil or grease proof paper to wrap to the sandwiches instead of that useless box it’s not fit for purpose.
The way she is so fussy, why does think this ok for Mark. She’s so selfish. You can tell she doesn’t take the care that she used to. Making it for content.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She’s now doing AMSR. 🤢🤢Her hands and face are huge and red; her eyelids dark . She’s on the road to a heart attack.

IMG_6887.jpeg
IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6889.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

lollykins11

It’s when she continues to wear that god awful denim dress that she’s been wearing over the entirety of this supposed weight loss and it looks no different, in fact it looks tighter!! Especially on her arms!

• Haha

meganpeach

Lmao a little bit of chocolate isn’t going to do much to her at her size - that’s not the reason she’s stayed the same. She’s a big fat liar (literally)

Brightstar72

VIP Member
“Fruit and yoghurt on the go” you’re not on the go though, are you? You’re just sitting in a car probably wondering why you can’t lose weight.

Einstein she’s not

• Haha

VIP Member
I honestly cant get my head around why people wanna watch a fat bird stuff food into her pie hole! I find eat with me's so bizarre, watching people stuff their face and talk to their phone at the same time! I maybe showing my age now but I just find it so bloody odd!

The amount of calories in that hummus is crazy. I worked at nandos for a while and you could predict the orders of so many people. The young skinny girls with hummus and a wrap thinking it was the 'healthy' choice when an entire half a chicken was the same calories as the wrap 🤣

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
Nah that video of her getting in the van is actually mortifying. Putting that out there for a few quid really is desperate

• Heart

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Gained a 1lb cos she’s greedy apparently-lies!!!!!!! She always blames chocolate! You can have chocolate on a diet love, you don’t need to pay me £50 to know that!! Honestly she’s ridiculous

WhatABore

VIP Member
The latest loss makes just under half a stone in two weeks,who is she trying to kid ? She hardly looks any different now than before she lost , supposedly , 119 lbs,that’s just under 10 Stone !. I think she keeps losing & putting on weight,so it’s the same weight she’s losing. Anyone losing 10 stone would look significantly different,especially in her face,which is chubby as hell.
This is exactly what I think. She'll lose 3, gain 5 and then lost 6, so she counts it as 9lb loss.
It's the only explanation. And we know she isn't the sharpest tool!

• Haha