Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
She resents doing the lunch but she needs to for her content, it’s why most of what he has is just packet cakes and biscuits, he could go out for a meal at lunch time instead and it would probably be healthier and better value for money.
I don’t know why Mark just doesn’t make his own lunch with the state of what he’s having anyway.

Reactions: 11

VIP Member
Surely if she has been losing a steady 1-2lb a week, give or take the odd week, then you should start seeing the weight loss on her?! She looks no different, in fact her face looks chubbier than ever to me!

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
Does she not realise that at her size, it is ok to skip the odd meal. She eats so much! It's like she is scared to feel slightly hungry.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
WTF!!? She's done a ASMR video because people asked for it! Loads of us have asked her to stop lying about her weight but she won't!

There really is something very bizarre about Big T, really really bizarre!

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
After watching that video of her hauling herself into that van, she actually wants people to believe she’s lost almost 150lbs??? She’s having a laugh! She’s definitely bigger than ever, sorry but why she lyin’?

mutton123

Chatty Member
Surely if she has been losing a steady 1-2lb a week, give or take the odd week, then you should start seeing the weight loss on her?! She looks no different, in fact her face looks chubbier than ever to me!
The latest loss makes just under half a stone in two weeks,who is she trying to kid ? She hardly looks any different now than before she lost , supposedly , 119 lbs,that’s just under 10 Stone !. I think she keeps losing & putting on weight,so it’s the same weight she’s losing. Anyone losing 10 stone would look significantly different,especially in her face,which is chubby as hell.

• Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
jesus she buys shit.
Eyelash curler
Cheap AF veg cutter
Microphone
Face massage ( really good for her puffinisss) ( suggest eating less rather)
Some finger glove she doesnt know what for
Egg shaper, heart and flower
Fake grass for easter
solar lights that are fucking awful
Face mask, infrared and fings like that ( must say she looks better with it on)
MORE dresses.
a thong, stockings, cupless bra she said she didnt order. Can you imagine her body swallowing that up. VOMIT
Glass, nice glass innit for ice coffee
Cup holder and tray for Daisy for the car when they go to Mcdonalds.
Guitar shaped cheese grater
Veg choppers for a give away. Got 2 to give away but will keep one
Chicken skin crisps/ other random crisps

IS SHE NORMAL????

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
“I don’t like white bread, it’s too fick”

Fuck all the way off with that dumpy! You don’t get to your size eating fucking ryvita!

• Haha

VIP Member
She reminds me of Violet when she turned into a blueberry in the original Charlie and the Chocolate factory! A small head on a humungous body!

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
It's funny to see her snapping at some of her followers considering how mild the questions/comments are (the butter question seems totally non inflammatory, for example). She's struggling for engagement anyway and now being rude to the few people who actually bother with her. She's a very typical miserable, overweight, serial dieter - can't help but using those huge fingers to press the self sabotage button.
She’s a proper rude cunt int she

Rita.

VIP Member
I know it's all about reach but it's so weird to me that companies like Myprotein want to partner with morbidly obsese middle aged housewives who do no exercise. That's not their target market. It's the sort of consumer who buys once during a January fad and then never again.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Stopped watching the video too. She is repulsive. Tells him to stop rustling and then when he says “well you are too” she says but you are closing packets and I am opening them

The way she speaks and looks at him is horrendous.

Vile woman.
It’s always the morbidly obese munters who have the most to say?? Girl you’re lucky if you’re going to see 50 don’t push it

I can't believe the size of that breakfast 😬

Just seen the try on video and she is absolutely not a size 22. I size clothes and help others with sizing as part of my job. I'd say she is around a size 28/30. All the clothes she purchased are also from plus size shops, most plus sizing clothing brands come up about 2 sizes bigger!

Hayley2349

Why does she continuously insist to at she has all these “healthy meals”. Sorry but lettuce gems. A person does not get to her size by having “lettuce gems” for lunch. No way has she lost 100lbs. She has not lost any weight since she became more popular on TikTok. Yet she still insists on eating these “tiny meals” and “sharing one toastie”. It infuriates me.

Reactions: 10

instaknobs

VIP Member
Hasn’t the Denim dress been with her the entire “weight loss journey” if so it would be hanging off her if she had lost 8 stone. That’s an entire person.

Reactions: 10