Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mysecretself

Chatty Member
We have Astro and a dog. It does get hot but we don’t have that hot weather that often and we also have a patio area if she needs it. Our dog also doesn’t do her business on the the Astro, never has. She always goes outside when we go for a walk so ours doesn’t smell. Plus it looks clean, previously we just used to have a big messy, patchy, mud pit. Astro is such a massive debate, some people love it, some hate it. Ours is a god send, perfect with our kids, no mud and suits us/our lifestyle. Ours has been in two years, looks as good as new.

anyway back to Big T, after I watched that vid of her eating, another one showed on my fyp from yesterday or day before - she really is reading here as she said something about she has big arms.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I know it’s been said several times, sorry late to the party been too wrapped up in the constant Aimless drama 🙈 Anyway, I honest to god can’t get my head round why she posted that van video. Unless she’s trying to shock herself into actually doing something about it. She looks like the Michelin man 🤣

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
She bought an outfit to wear to the airport that looks like a pair of oversized pyjamas! I think she’s definitely in denial about her size and doesn’t seem to see what everyone else sees, she’ll need a lot of skin removal on her arms when she finally loses the weight.

View attachment 2824782View attachment 2824783View attachment 2824785View attachment 2824786View attachment 2824832
This just shows how deceiving clothes can be. In those pyjamas, she looks enormous. But the one where she’s looking down in the dress, she doesn’t look nearly as big.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I can’t stand the way she piles up her fork with food, during every mouthful she takes a bit of EVERYTHING on her plate, piles it high on the fork then shoves it in. She’s such a greedy person.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Oh yeh I forgot the weight watchers!

Gosh her egg today was overloaded - she has no idea about portion control. She thinks having the lettuce will help her lose weight but she just needs to downsize her portions massively. She just needed one egg, less mayo, add the veg but she just has to go large (literally) she should’ve just made it a healthy sandwich with some fruit alongside and she would’ve been fuller for longer.
Surely she can have a spoon of rice too?!