Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Eats healthy? She sat there this morning with a huge of bowl fruit and then smothered it all in chocolate sauce!
---

Just wondering how they have sex🫣…sorry to lower the tone but her arm alone would smother him.
Mark probably rolls her in flour and looks for the wet patch! :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry too much????😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

yo2daho2

VIP Member
This is exactly what I think. She'll lose 3, gain 5 and then lost 6, so she counts it as 9lb loss.
It's the only explanation. And we know she isn't the sharpest tool!
ive lost 10 stone and look like a completely different person! Didnt realise that how much she is claiming to have lost!!

• Heart

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Surely she can have a spoon of rice too?!
Course she can and she absolutely will along with that poppadom she claims she won’t eat!
---
God just watching her dinner video. Can’t stand when she says “don’t know if I feel like this now” my darling you don’t get to 30plus stone by not wanting to eat what you’ve made. Give it up!!😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
If and when she actually ever loses weight her skin will be so baggy and saggy. How did she get that big to start? Some people have no accountability and I can imagine she ain't healthy either. She looks so bloated.
Wells she's certainly not influenced me to buy "clean greens", collagen or matcha. Just shows they're all a con

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Wow she inhaled this Nando’s, apparently she didn’t have lunch… I should think not after the large breakfast! Mark’s no looker but what does he really think when he has this sitting opposite him scoffing herself to death. I’d feel embarrassed to eat out if I was her.

View attachment 2860688View attachment 2860689View attachment 2860690View attachment 2860691View attachment 2860702View attachment 2860700View attachment 2860694
Always looking at everyone else’s plates wanting what they’ve got while she puts up the pretence of being dainty and hardly eating a thing! 😂😂

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
And the cheek to have a go at Micro Mark about his salt content. The dirty look she gave the poor little thing when he dared to say that he’d reduced his intake. She must be awful to live with. You’d be treading on eggshells

• Heart

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I guarantee she has weighed a day early so she can pig out on chocolate today and not face the consequences. Not that it matters when she ‘weighs’ herself to be honest.

Last edited:

Rita.

VIP Member
She wants people to ask her where she gets these silly kitchen bits from. She's got an abundance of wax paper to wrap sandwiches in. She's food terrorist.

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Her portions are massive she isn’t giving her body a break, she eats a huge breakfast and within two hours she’s eating a huge lunch. I can’t get over how much she puts away tbh. She had to take food with her today just to take the dog to the groomers, and for her journey to eat out for lunch…she has a serious food addiction.

Last edited:
  • Wow

HowVery

Once the camera ain't rolling our midget fatty will be stuffing her fat face full of cakes and pastries. That's what she said she was craving 🐷🤥
Oh definitely. But there's no shame in slipping. We all do it ‐ chocolate is tasty and it helps when the weather is cold and things are shit.

I don't care if she stuffs her face. It's the pretence I despise. Don't tell us that you're eating nothing else but a tub of cottage cheese with bird seed and whatever powder you're being paid to pretend to be eating over the top of it.

instaknobs

VIP Member
The woman is a feeder! Her portion sizes are humongous! So, much crap! I'm suprised her husband and daughter can move with the amount of food she feeds them! His packed lunches are easily 2000 calories just for lunch!

I find it hilarious when she makes say a salad AND then covers it in fatty mayonaise/dressings/cheese/sour cream etc.

She clearly hasn't ever entered her food into a calorie app like Nutracheck. Who embarks on a diet/healthy eating plan and covers everything in pure fat every meal?

Bit of advice Big T...
Weigh your dressings/oils/creams/cheeses and put them into Nutracheck app, then you'll understand why your not losing weight.

Fat is fat.
and she forgets a calorie is a calorie, if you get if from a tomato or chocolate it is still a calorie, only one has more nutritional benefit.

Her portions of ' ealthy stuff are ginormous, which already puts her in a high calorie day, regardless if they are ealthy or not.

At this rate we will see her on My 600lb life.

instaknobs

VIP Member
I thought heaving herself into a transit was bad enough. Now we have her jumping around like an overgrown baby on a bouncer with Mark as her spotter 🤮🤣
"jumping" is a stretch, much like the material on that trampoline, stretched and hanging on for dear life whilst 10 ton T bounces on it. Her feet hardly move off it.

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
So the food service wasn’t even supposed to get offered to her as she was having a trim but Fatty McGee wanted it… she really is addicted to food, mad that she can’t get through a hair appointment without making it about food
IMG_0507.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

lollykins11

She has eaten more so of course she will lose at least 4lb guys!! Remember our dainty queen only gains when she hasn’t eaten enough!! #50quidplease

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I don’t know why Mark just doesn’t make his own lunch with the state of what he’s having anyway.
The amount of sweets, crisps and cakes she adds to his lunch box actually scares me,especially when the man has not long had a stroke and kidney stones - if she priced his lunch up per day he’d be better off going for a substantial and nutritional lunch somewhere.

People are noticing her unhealthy habits…notice how she replies to a comment that the block of cheese she’s using lasts all month…is that in addition to all the many other types of cheese she has in her fridge that she’s also using?! The woman is either in denial or just stupid!

IMG_6877.jpeg
IMG_6878.jpeg
IMG_6879.jpeg
IMG_6880.jpeg
IMG_6881.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg
IMG_6883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
It's always oh I dont fancy it now while she scrans it down her neck. That lady honestly must think we are all stupid. Shes a fat fuck and wont admit it.