Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HowVery

Fatlasious #4 - All week all she does is scoff, but come weighhh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Hilarious how she wore that brown animal print top that she's wearing today before she lost 119lbs aswell! Who wears the same clothes after losing 119lbs??? That'll be the person who hasn't lost 119lbs 🙄

Picture 1 is today, pic 2 is over 2 years ago before the alleged 119lbb weight loss, note the same top!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

lollykins11

Thread suggestion- Reckons she looks like Mariah, but we all know by the size of her she’s a big fat liar

• Heart
Reactions: 17

mutton123

Chatty Member
Hilarious how she wore that brown animal print top that she's wearing today before she lost 119lbs aswell! Who wears the same clothes after losing 119lbs??? That'll be the person who hasn't lost 119lbs 🙄

Picture 1 is today, pic 2 is over 2 years ago before the alleged 119lbb weight loss, note the same top!
I swear she’s counting the pounds she’s lost & then put on again,then lost ,ex. If she loses 3 pounds,then puts on 2,then loses 2 ,she’s counting that as 5 pounds loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
I know someone who works with Mark and believe me Mark looks at other women. I can't say too much without outing myself but Mark might make out he is ok with her being that big but at work he says otherwise! :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Only a 1lb loss today! Because she didn’t do her trampolining yesterday and Friday and one day she ate whatever she wanted to!

pull the other one Theresa ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her true colours are coming out in recent packed lunch video, people are questioning the huge amount of crap food she has given Mark and she doesn’t like it. The man isn’t in the best of health, having recently had a mini stroke and kidney stones and yet the food she gives him is full of sugar.
But he’s an adult that can take responsibility for his own health and lunches. So while it is full of crap he doesn’t need to eat it. But maybe he doesn’t maybe it’s actually hers she just kmow saying it’s Marks gets comments.
---
These people man.

Redoing all that is dedication? She literally showed people what was in a lunch box. Fuck me, peak dedication that.
That’s where I went wrong with my ex I never made him a lunchbox let alone repacked it. Clearly wasn’t dedicated enough. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I find it fascinating that her name is a variarion of the word fallacious, which means...

'tending to deceive or mislead : delusive, false and fallacious hopes'

I feel totally deceived about her weight loss as a viewer. I know she has lost weight, but she has not been truthful about weight gains and actual losses, that is for sure.
I wonder if it's a Freudian Slip calling herself something to do with deception/ misleading?

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Who on earth wants to watch a food addict scoff more food up close and personal everyday?

Most people hate listening to others eat, so watching a fat woman stuff her face and eat whilst talking close up on camera is bizarre.

It would be much more interesting and relaxing if she pointed the camera at a goldfish bowl and people watched it swim round n round for 5 minutes!

Stop inflicting your scoffing sounds on the world Big T, it's very boring and very annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rita.

VIP Member
It's funny to see her snapping at some of her followers considering how mild the questions/comments are (the butter question seems totally non inflammatory, for example). She's struggling for engagement anyway and now being rude to the few people who actually bother with her. She's a very typical miserable, overweight, serial dieter - can't help but using those huge fingers to press the self sabotage button.

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
Mark is clearly a chubby chaser, I reckon he’s more embarrassed by how she acts on tiktok than he is her size

why does she insist on eating in the car when she can barely fit in the car 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha