Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I had her blocked because I don’t want to give her any watch time in my fyp. I’ve just unblocked her though to see the getting into the van. She’s treating it as if it’s funny and that’s quite scary. It’s not funny in the slightest, it’s absolutely shocking and should be a warning to her to do something about her health. She’s just too heavy to be able to pull herself into the van and has disabled herself with all of the extra weight.

Reactions: 13

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Bullshit. She can be fussy and fat. She has so many hidden calories in her food when she cooks in oil and she smears excess amounts of high fat foods onto a plate.
The thing is her fussiness is all an act to make out she won’t be eating all the food on her plate, it’s obvious that when the iPhone stops filming she’ll certainly finish it and will go back for seconds!

• Heart
  • Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
Would she really be a size 30-32? I don’t know much about sizes after 18 but I can’t believe that she is telling people she is about a 22 surely people who are that size or around about it a ould see it’s a lie. Her clothes never get smaller. She was eating the leopard dress in a screenshot I posted comparing from a year ago. She absolutely has too much time on her hands and is spending it eating.

I didn’t know mark had Heath problems but his lunch is packed with lots of sweet treats which he shouldn’t be having if he’s trying to be healthy.

I’m not being funny but he’s a grown man, if he didn’t want it or wanna eat her concoctions, he should just tell her.
Have a look at Jo's Unfiltered Life if you don't already know her. Just as comparison. She's a 26. Teresa is saying she's 2 sizes smaller than her 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Omg. That video is one of the most humiliating things I have ever seen. Why would you post that of yourself?! And who is that man? Surely not her father, they look the same age 😆🙈

Reactions: 12

lollykins11

It makes me laugh that she was banging on how wonderful that PT was and wanted to charge people £50 a month for advice from them both- yet clearly has learnt SHITE ALL from her about nutrition given her food choices and portion sizes 🥴. Also ordering all that processed protein shite! And now doesn’t speak to her 😂 how is she not embarrassed?! Not to mention the clothes that never get any looser despite a supposed 8 stone loss?? She needs calling out!

CrapEars

VIP Member
That Welsh moron Charley Anne C always orders food to have while she’s having her hair done. Usually a foot long tuna sub. Which is extra vile because of the smell. But unless you’re having a full 8 hour transformation with extensions and colour and the works, can people really not manage a hair appointment without food? FatLass has short thin hair, she’ll be in and out in 2 hours tops.

• Sick

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What kind of people want to listen to someone else eat? How's that entertainment? She never says anything interesting while she's scoffing. I don't get it.
Fat woman goes online to scoff a load of food and makes everyone listen to her scoffing noises, then claims she's losing vast amounts of weight but doesn't look any different?
Weird!

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Surprise surprise, she lost 4lbs! 😂 😂 😂 She did it by changing fings up this week! To me it looks like she's putting on weight, her cheeks are so chubby that her eyes are now like slits!

• Haha

Rita.

VIP Member
Two months ago, she was promoting a PT who gifted her training - I'd love to know what happened in these mythical sessions because it certainly wasn't the humble bicep curl. More evidence of how much of a scam that whole fiasco was.

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Everyfink is more betta innit

Happy to stay the same. Does she realise she is colossus?

she could fart and lose weight she has that much to shed.

ate chocolate yesterday so stayed the same. Big fat liar. Eats enormous amounts of food all week, even if they are ealthy she still over consumes.
Idiot.
She always blames the chocolate. Not the copious amounts of fatty yoghurt and hummus she smears all over her plate, oil-loaded roast veg, shit tonnes of cheese, having helfy porridge but shoving loads of peanut butter and jam all over it, the constant eating. But no it’s cos she had a square of chocolate! Fuck right off!

instaknobs

VIP Member
when you are that size you dont need a PT, you just need to move. I lost 110lbs by diet alone, when i got to about 80lbs loss i started walking every other day.

She doesn't need a PT, she needs to eat less.

She is an idiot.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
You know you’re greedy when you can’t even get your hair done at a salon without having to sit there eating a big plate of food you’ve ordered from the restaurant across the road. She needs to seriously consider having therapy for over eating because this is not normal.

IMG_6421.jpeg
IMG_6424.jpeg

• Wow

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Why does she always look like she is about to burst into tears when she eats - as if she is being forced to film herself eating. And the “I won’t eat all that” line is wearing thin…she knows she will eat it and everyone else knows she will eat it.