Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That chinese video, she is so frantic because it took an extra hour and she was so desperate to eat. She splashed it up her dress in the rush to slop it on plate 🙄
---
Also what has happened to her mouth/lips? It's all white around her lips on multiple videos today.
Teeth whitening filter?
---
I don’t know her height, although on many occasions she has said herself she’s short
5ft2/3 apparently

Reactions: 1
She’s an actual idiot. I know she didn’t stick with weightwatchers however if she had - that oatly ougurt is 4 points for 100g. Normal Asda/tesco/morrisons/Sainsbury’s fat free Greek yoghurt is 0 points. I know what I’d be having
She buys all this quirky tit thinking it’s good for her and reality is it’s not 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The wrap she took to McDonald’s wasn’t as healthy as she thinks, the wrap is full of sugar and preservatives, her roasted veg always has far too much oil- it’s always swimming in it and the shop bought falafels are deep fried and full of sugar then she slathers it in surgery shop bought Sriracha. The problem with Teresa is she has a fear of missing out, is enticed by a branded label and the expense/price of something and thinks because it’s got a fancy label it must be a healthy option. She watches Nadia Sawalha and just copies what she’s doing.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it’s just me but does anyone else thing that dog is fat? I can’t bring myself to use his stupid name. Also who the duck goes to a oark to walk a dog in trainers and a summer dress. She’s as thick as her arse is bleeping wide!

Not sure if it’s just me but does anyone else thing that dog is fat? I can’t bring myself to use his stupid name. Also who the duck goes to a oark to walk a dog in trainers and a summer dress. She’s as thick as her arse is bleeping wide!
Not me, just walked my dog in old boots, ancient jeans and a puffa jacket. And a proper walk too. She’s clueless.

any FINK to get out of walking, lazy mare. She knows full well it will be muddy and she can leave it to her mum to walk the dog.

She probably sat on a bench eating the snacks she will have taken.

• Haha
The wrap she took to McDonald’s wasn’t as healthy as she thinks, the wrap is full of sugar and preservatives, her roasted veg always has far too much oil- it’s always swimming in it and the shop bought falafels are deep fried and full of sugar then she slathers it in surgery shop bought Sriracha. The problem with Teresa is she has a fear of missing out, is enticed by a branded label and the expense/price of something and thinks because it’s got a fancy label it must be a healthy option. She watches Nadia Sawalha and just copies what she’s doing.
she would have been better getting one of the McDonald’s grilled chicken wraps.

her oily roasted veg that sits in the fridge for days honestly makes me feel a bit ill, it’s so slimy looking and full of calories from the oil

Also it shows she never walks that dog as she didn’t realise she couldn’t wear trainers and a summer dress… as bad as her mate sev for not walking the dog. At least begda pays for a dog walker so at least Wocco gets some exercise

• Sick
Reactions: 5
she would have been better getting one of the McDonald’s grilled chicken wraps.

her oily roasted veg that sits in the fridge for days honestly makes me feel a bit ill, it’s so slimy looking and full of calories from the oil

Also it shows she never walks that dog as she didn’t realise she couldn’t wear trainers and a summer dress… as bad as her mate sev for not walking the dog. At least begda pays for a dog walker so at least Wocco gets some exercise
I can guarantee a double cheeseburger has less calories than that wrap she made. Shes ridiculous. She hasn’t got a clue! Absolute moron!

“I don’t like white bread, it’s too fick”

duck all the way off with that dumpy! You don’t get to your size eating bleeping ryvita!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Half a sarnie because the bread is so Fik. With seaweed crips. Why can’t she speak properly? And why doesn’t she like most of the food she makes?. Bread stays squashed down. Hardly makes it taste bad. It’s cheese and lettuce ffs. If she prefers brown seed bread why doesn’t she buy it? Still has lock jaw. My ass

Minute Mark is out of through house 10 hours, has to come home to stroppy drawers who clearly can’t be arsed to make dinner. Poor bloke.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.