Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her family should step in and her agent is being irresponsible encouraging her to stuff her face all day, every day…I hope they have a good insurance policy should she keel over from a heart attack! How on earth does she need lunch so soon after having that large breakfast? All that hummus is disgusting, she really needs intervention and therapy.

IMG_6998.jpeg
IMG_7003.jpeg
IMG_7002.jpeg
IMG_6999.jpeg
IMG_7005.jpeg
IMG_7006.jpeg
IMG_7010.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tiny feet…have you seen how wide they are?😂
Yes they are wide but they must be a size 3/4 or her size is seriously distorting they. I meant they look small in length 😂
---
I think her family should step in and her agent is being irresponsible encouraging her to stuff her face all day, every day…I hope they have a good insurance policy should she keel over from a heart attack! How on earth does she need lunch so soon after having that large breakfast? All that hummus is disgusting, she really needs intervention and therapy.

View attachment 2863397View attachment 2863398View attachment 2863399View attachment 2863400View attachment 2863401View attachment 2863402View attachment 2863403
Has she eaten again. All I’ve had today is three crumpets and a cuppa. How is she still eating a large meal after her morning breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2863397View attachment 2863398View attachment 2863399View attachment 2863400View attachment 2863401View attachment 2863402View attachment 2863403
Her and Sevda need to see a MH practitioner.

Reactions: 8
I think people are wisening up to her disturbed eating. Mark’s packed lunch is ridiculous and so many people have been commenting recently about how much food he takes to work. For me it’s the amount of sweet treats, she seems determined to help him develop diabetes! I’ve looked at her content today and she’s been at home all day eating, she seems chained to the kitchen too scared to leave in case she feels a hunger pain! She needs to go out so that she has a distraction, she’s trying to convince everyone she’s losing weight but she looks no different from early last year. She doesn’t look healthy at all, she’s at risk from all sorts of health issues if she doesn’t wake up soon.
IMG_7016.jpeg
IMG_7017.jpeg
IMG_7018.jpeg

• Haha
I think people are wisening up to her disturbed eating. Mark’s packed lunch is ridiculous and so many people have been commenting recently about how much food he takes to work. For me it’s the amount of sweet treats, she seems determined to help him develop diabetes! I’ve looked at her content today and she’s been at home all day eating, she seems chained to the kitchen too scared to leave in case she feels a hunger pain! She needs to go out so that she has a distraction, she’s trying to convince everyone she’s losing weight but she looks no different from early last year. She doesn’t look healthy at all, she’s at risk from all sorts of health issues if she doesn’t wake up soon.
View attachment 2863922View attachment 2863923View attachment 2863924
Yeh but even if she does go out, she takes snacks with her, and then also buys a lunch to eat in the car (plus she even ate at the hairdressers once 🤣). Honestly she is obsessed. I wonder if there is actually a food disorder for this type of eating.

Reactions: 2
Yeh but even if she does go out, she takes snacks with her, and then also buys a lunch to eat in the car (plus she even ate at the hairdressers once 🤣). Honestly she is obsessed. I wonder if there is actually a food disorder for this type of eating.
It’s just being a fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed that during the evening EWM she will constantly critique the food and say it’s horrible, all while continuing to shove it down; I always wonder if she does this to put Mark off his food so that she can finish off what he doesn’t eat…bearing in mind she’s already eaten two big meals throughout the day and he has survived all day on just sugary snacks. I’ve reported some of her videos for disordered eating, I can’t see how she thinks she’s helping people with what’s she doing.

IMG_7027.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed she does this, moans about the food whilst polishing it off. It’s very dis ordered, I think it’s her self loathing projection.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.