Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not accounting for her age either probably wants to eat the same portion sizes as her daughter and Mark, but she’s what early 50s? Perimenopause is a killer for weight gain and she’s definitely not losing! No exercise either which is a shame for the dog

Reactions: 3
She’s not accounting for her age either probably wants to eat the same portion sizes as her daughter and Mark, but she’s what early 50s? Perimenopause is a killer for weight gain and she’s definitely not losing! No exercise either which is a shame for the dog
I think she is in her mid 40’s

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone needs to calorie count what she eats 😂. Would be quite hard as she doesn’t tell us exactly how much of a product she smears on her plates but it would be interesting to see hiw many calories her “healthy” breakfast and lunch plates are.

Someone needs to calorie count what she eats 😂. Would be quite hard as she doesn’t tell us exactly how much of a product she smears on her plates but it would be interesting to see hiw many calories her “healthy” breakfast and lunch plates are.
im working from home tomorrow so I’ll see what I can do 😂 I used to count up the cals CharleyAnnC used to eat in a day and it was hard work but astonishing to see the calories consumed

She eats way too much and never exercises. By what her husband said she snacks at night. I think she would be better to admit defeat and start fresh and get herself a PT. She clearly needs some help.

She eats way too much and never exercises. By what her husband said she snacks at night. I think she would be better to admit defeat and start fresh and get herself a PT. She clearly needs some help.
She had a PT, the one that was in on the £50 rip off app

• Haha
Reactions: 5
when you are that size you dont need a PT, you just need to move. I lost 110lbs by diet alone, when i got to about 80lbs loss i started walking every other day.

She doesn't need a PT, she needs to eat less.

She is an idiot.

Reactions: 12
She had a PT, the one that was in on the £50 rip off app
Yeah the one that’s ditched her after that embarrassing episode. Never to be mentioned again.
---
Please tell me what that pink rabbit monstrosity is all about?? Jeez, she buys some tat. Bored with too much money and no taste.

Reactions: 5
I find all her themed crap really childish and distasteful, she’s put up video today saying she doesn’t give a tit what people think about her…I think she’s been triggered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.