Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤓🧐 Let us put on glasses … to see if we give a f*** 🤣🤣

Trying too hard to act like she gives s tit. She does. Buying cheap synthetic dresses for each occasion. Takes it off 5 minutes later because she’s sweating like a pig. And minuscule Mark and her never celebrate it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why didn't that hot egg yolk hit her in her fat face? I'm so glad she's blocked me I can't stand listening to her putrid waffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe her that she doesn’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, she has a massive fear of missing out she’d have a massive hissy fit if Mark didn’t get her anything.
Someone asked in here recently whether she had dwarfism and I hadn’t noticed until today but the video where she cracks the egg it’s quite noticeable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen all that Easter crap she has bought. What a waste of money. I don’t know anyone who decorates their house for Easter.

More money than sense this one. Lights are on but no one’s home.

• Haha
I don’t believe her that she doesn’t celebrate Valentine’s Day, she has a massive fear of missing out she’d have a massive hissy fit if Mark didn’t get her anything.
Someone asked in here recently whether she had dwarfism and I hadn’t noticed until today but the video where she cracks the egg it’s quite noticeable.
Did she reply to the dwarfism question? I can see it her face and her short limbs and the way she walks. On which vid did they ask?

Ok so she didnt know they ordered noodles but then said she would have them? Then went back about the duck? So she did order them or did they muck her order up? I think she did order them but didn't want to say 😂

Reactions: 1
That chinese video, she is so frantic because it took an extra hour and she was so desperate to eat. She splashed it up her dress in the rush to slop it on plate 🙄
---
Also what has happened to her mouth/lips? It's all white around her lips on multiple videos today.

Reactions: 2
She definitely ordered the noodles because there’s no way that fat blob was only ordering some prawns and pak Choi for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely ordered the noodles because there’s no way that fat blob was only ordering some prawns and pak Choi for herself
Especially when the “new” order had the same bloody noodles! 😂😂 she’s a bleeping liar!

Reactions: 2
Shes a liar always lying and thinking she wont be caught out. Shes showing her greedy fat lying ways. Awful woman.

I’m not so sure as there are various types of dwarfism
Nah she’s just a fat blob! If she lost weight (oh sorry forgot she’s 100lbs down 🤥🤥🤥) her limbs would be in proportion! She’s just got so much blubber going on!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah she’s just a fat blob! If she lost weight (oh sorry forgot she’s 100lbs down 🤥🤥🤥) her limbs would be in proportion! She’s just got so much blubber going on!
It’s because she skips meals. Not really her fault 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.