Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Fellatio, get your story straight and let’s have the ‘loss’ this week. I’m on tenterhooks 😂 #jackonory

Reactions: 4
Only a 1lb loss today! Because she didn’t do her trampolining yesterday and Friday and one day she ate whatever she wanted to!

pull the other one Theresa ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1lb loss when you have so much to lose is nothing. It’s basically less than a good tit.

The amount of tit she talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As discussed here before it’s obvious she’s not just eating the food she films on tiktok, Mark even let slip that she snacks every night on junk food.

She has some holidays coming up and she’s going to be miserable if she can’t manage to shift some of the weight, she’ll be sweltering in those tent dresses and her already puffy hands and feet with be even worse!

Reactions: 6
Or my best one. A pound of muscle weighs more than a pound of fat.
Reminds me of that Limmy sketch
Whits heavier, a kilogram of steel or a kilogram of feathers?
it’s a kilogram of steel, cos steel is heavier than feathers!
😂😂

She’s eaten a tit load of food today. I don’t understand the huge breakfast then needing to eat a huge lunch, she’s just at home so not exerting herself enough to need so much food.

The size of her breakfast lunch and dinner in one day is shocking.

IMG_6388.jpeg
IMG_6379.jpeg
IMG_6381.jpeg
IMG_6377.jpeg
IMG_6373.jpeg
IMG_6372.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.