Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she has to purchase two seats on the plane? Or does she take up most of Mark’s seat too. She’s going on holiday soon, she’ll be bigger than she was on her last holiday at this rate.
It’s a good job Mark is built like a whippet. She definitely needs an extender with that gargantuan arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she has to purchase two seats on the plane? Or does she take up most of Mark’s seat too. She’s going on holiday soon, she’ll be bigger than she was on her last holiday at this rate.
I don’t imagine marks feet even touch the floor in a plane seat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her true colours are coming out in recent packed lunch video, people are questioning the huge amount of crap food she has given Mark and she doesn’t like it. The man isn’t in the best of health, having recently had a mini stroke and kidney stones and yet the food she gives him is full of sugar.

Reactions: 6
Her true colours are coming out in recent packed lunch video, people are questioning the huge amount of crap food she has given Mark and she doesn’t like it. The man isn’t in the best of health, having recently had a mini stroke and kidney stones and yet the food she gives him is full of sugar.
I swear it’s for her but she makes out it’s for mark!

Reactions: 3
He’s probably well insured!!

and now giving him vegan food "because it's healthier" according to her. Someone asked if he eats it all as they only take a sandwich and she replies " thats you, Mark does 25-30k steps a day and rides a bike". If that is the case she should give him more whole foods rather than chocolates and crisps, maybe double up the sandwich. Why does buy everything in packets or already cooked? even the bacon she had the other day was pre cooked in plastic. She fancied coleslaw with her Jacket potato but didnt have any, im sure she could make her own. It is hardly difficult.

She is bone idle.

Reactions: 8
But he’s an adult that can take responsibility for his own health and lunches. So while it is full of crap he doesn’t need to eat it. But maybe he doesn’t maybe it’s actually hers she just kmow saying it’s Marks gets comments.
---
These people man.

Redoing all that is dedication? She literally showed people what was in a lunch box. duck me, peak dedication that.
That’s where I went wrong with my ex I never made him a lunchbox let alone repacked it. Clearly wasn’t dedicated enough. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why not make him a big tuna pasta salad, or cook off some chicken breasts with pasta/rice or salad for his lunch?! Would be much more filling and healthier than all that utter shite she insists on stuffing into his lunchbox! Majority is just snacks that won’t keep him full 2 minutes! She is clueless

Why not make him a big tuna pasta salad, or cook off some chicken breasts with pasta/rice or salad for his lunch?! Would be much more filling and healthier than all that utter shite she insists on stuffing into his lunchbox! Majority is just snacks that won’t keep him full 2 minutes! She is clueless
I always think this. If he’s really burning off all those calories then he needs something decent. No wonder he’s about 8 stone soaking wet 🤢

Reactions: 7
and now giving him vegan food "because it's healthier" according to her. Someone asked if he eats it all as they only take a sandwich and she replies " thats you, Mark does 25-30k steps a day and rides a bike". If that is the case she should give him more whole foods rather than chocolates and crisps, maybe double up the sandwich. Why does buy everything in packets or already cooked? even the bacon she had the other day was pre cooked in plastic. She fancied coleslaw with her Jacket potato but didnt have any, im sure she could make her own. It is hardly difficult.

She is bone idle.
Yet she pointed to herself on the question thing to "who does the most exercise" 😂

• Haha
NOT Clueless, bleeping lazy. Yes i know he is an adult but she "works" ( read eats in front of her phone for tik tok) from home. So I assume the roll in their house is she packs his lunch. She knows chocolate, biscuits, crisps are all empty calories. She could even swap out a choc for a protein bar. No more effort from her side needed other than to buy them. She could also buy the Aldi Protein milk drinks.

She is just a lazy mare, fast fashun, fast home decor tat, and fast food. Pity she doesn't move fast and drop some weight.
---
Yet she pointed to herself on the question thing to "who does the most exercise" 😂
I think she heard " who needs the most"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But he’s an adult that can take responsibility for his own health and lunches. So while it is full of crap he doesn’t need to eat it. But maybe he doesn’t maybe it’s actually hers she just kmow saying it’s Marks gets comments.
---

That’s where I went wrong with my ex I never made him a lunchbox let alone repacked it. Clearly wasn’t dedicated enough. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I agree, he comes across as a man child and she babies him. I must make my husband’s packed lunch once in a blue moon if he is running late to help him out, but it’s not my responsibility. But let’s face it she hardly makes anything, she bungs in a whole loads of packet biscuits and chocolate.

Reactions: 5
The amount of snacks in the house is horrific. Mark had a stroke yet the woman feeds him up with absolute rubbish. Between them they have no idea on what's healthy and nutritious. Loosing 1 is also piss poor effort!

I always think she piles mark and daisy’s meals full of tit so she’s not the only fatty in the house! 😂

I always think she piles mark and daisy’s meals full of tit so she’s not the only fatty in the house! 😂
My Mum used to do this.
Still does now when we visit.
Especially if she knew we were trying to lose weight or something.

Reactions: 2
---

My husband makes my packed lunch most of the time, but it’s alot healthier than the sugary/salty crap she packs

Reactions: 1
Just watching her breakfast video, I’m sorry but she’s absolutely massive! Ain’t no way she’s lost what she claims she lost.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.