Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was probably in the cupboard preparing the evening snacks. Fill her face with chocolate to shut her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s happened to Daisy’s TikTok account? I looked for her but couldn’t find her.

She obviously forgot she was filming as she was piling the fork up tonight, then when she remembers she suddenly doesn’t want to eat anymore. She’s going to be twice the size by the time she goes on holiday if she carries on like this.

IMG_6403.jpeg
IMG_6410.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Her attitude changes when Mark says differently to her 😂
What is going on with her hand?! 😲 It’s twice the size of Mark’s for a start. She really doesn’t look well atm. Very puffy.
What’s happened to Daisy’s TikTok account? I looked for her but couldn’t find her.
It’s still there Daisy17girl - she’s focusing on her uni work so not posting.

Reactions: 3
Why does she look like she’s going to burst in to tears over the jacket potato? She needs to pay for therapy.

Reactions: 3
I’m predicting a 4lb “loss”

That must mean she will have hit 150lb “loss” by now?? I mean it’s all bollocks really but tumbawumba would like us all to think she’s losing every week!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1lb loss but it’s ok she’s happy with that because she ate a big bag of crisps yesterday. Didn’t film that though did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1lb loss but it’s ok she’s happy with that because she ate a big bag of crisps yesterday. Didn’t film that though did she?
I had fish and chips and a kebab take away last week but I still lost 3lb because I did t eat tit the rest of the week. A woman her size should be losing more than that a week if she's sticking to some sort of weight loss plan. She's obviously snacking on crap in-between all these meals which she doesn't show. Batshit bonkers billy bullshiter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s always …I WAS going to walk the dog, I WAS going to go on the trampoline, I need to increase my water. It’s the same old excuses.

Reactions: 7
I had fish and chips and a kebab take away last week but I still lost 3lb because I did t eat tit the rest of the week. A woman her size should be losing more than that a week if she's sticking to some sort of weight loss plan. She's obviously snacking on crap in-between all these meals which she doesn't show. Batshit bonkers billy bullshiter
‘Batshit bonkers billy bullshitter’ that’s quite a tongue twister 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Size of that arm, mark must cling to the corner of the bed
IMG_0481.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.