Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me laugh that she was banging on how wonderful that PT was and wanted to charge people £50 a month for advice from them both- yet clearly has learnt SHITE ALL from her about nutrition given her food choices and portion sizes 🥴. Also ordering all that processed protein shite! And now doesn’t speak to her 😂 how is she not embarrassed?! Not to mention the clothes that never get any looser despite a supposed 8 stone loss?? She needs calling out!
The fall out with the PT could explain why Daisy has piled back on the pounds too. She was doing well a while ago but she has been seen in the back of videos and lives and seems to have piled it all back on. The food portions big T makes for her won’t help of course.

Reactions: 5
The fall out with the PT could explain why Daisy has piled back on the pounds too. She was doing well a while ago but she has been seen in the back of videos and lives and seems to have piled it all back on. The food portions big T makes for her won’t help of course.
She’s definitely piled it on

Reactions: 1
She’s now doing AMSR. 🤢🤢Her hands and face are huge and red; her eyelids dark . She’s on the road to a heart attack.

IMG_6887.jpeg
IMG_6885.jpeg
IMG_6889.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Jacket potato this, hummus that. Added to all the eggs she puts down her gullet, I bet she hasn't had a tit in months.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So who is on the cheese block watch now 👀🕵
She’s a bit fat liar. The way she piles the cheese into sandwiches and jackets etc, that block isn’t lasting her more than a week at best. Plus she often has lots of other speciality cheeses and slices. She is ridiculous.
Seems like her followers are cottoning on to her now though as despite the comments being fairly tame, they are definitely taking a swipe and bitchy T cannot hold back can she.. she is vile.

Reactions: 8
So who is on the cheese block watch now 👀🕵
She’s a bit fat liar. The way she piles the cheese into sandwiches and jackets etc, that block isn’t lasting her more than a week at best. Plus she often has lots of other speciality cheeses and slices. She is ridiculous.
Seems like her followers are cottoning on to her now though as despite the comments being fairly tame, they are definitely taking a swipe and bitchy T cannot hold back can she.. she is vile.
She's always getting gifted by that chuckling cheese place.

Reactions: 4
We go through a tub of butter a week & we don’t pile it on as thick as she does,she said on an earlier video that a tub lasts her 5 to 6 weeks,lying cow !
Maybe she meant the large multi pack she buys from costco rather than each individual tub of butter.

• Haha
Yes the butter is another story. I hate it spread so thickly on sandwiches and can’t bear cold toast with lashing of spread like she does. I need the butter to be melted into my toast but she flaffs around so much that she always has cold, must taste like cardboard by the time she gets to sit down.

Reactions: 2
Yes the butter is another story. I hate it spread so thickly on sandwiches and can’t bear cold toast with lashing of spread like she does. I need the butter to be melted into my toast but she flaffs around so much that she always has cold, must taste like cardboard by the time she gets to sit down.
She reckons that's how she likes it. I'm with you love it melted in. It's the butter then mayo that gets me when she makes his buttys, there's no need for both

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She reckons that's how she likes it. I'm with you love it melted in. It's the butter then mayo that gets me when she makes his buttys, there's no need for both
I agree. I would never consider adding butter to a roll or a sandwich that already has a mayo dressing such as coleslaw, egg mayo etc and more so if I was on a weight loss journey.

Reactions: 3
Don’t judge me but I absolutely love butter on sandwiches (only butter one slice though, both slices is wild to me), even if I have mayo in it HOWEVER, I very rarely have both, only if I’m hungover so I’m on a calorie mission to make me feel better 😂 it’s fullll of empty calories and she uses full fat mayo too, that’s so counterproductive on a weight loss journey!

Old meat mittens is so rude in her comment responses. Can imagine her Richmond fingers smashing the letters on her phone when she’s responding to people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I also love butter but on a diet myself so don't eat bread because of the additional fats i lather on it.

Meaty mitts hardly feels like anything anyway, she is verging on anorexic .

• Haha
WTF!!? She's done a ASMR video because people asked for it! Loads of us have asked her to stop lying about her weight but she won't!

There really is something very bizarre about Big T, really really bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.