Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even bother with her hair. Make an effort Big T. You’re scruffy, puffy and sweaty. Your eye bags are a concern. Can’t wait to hear this fantasy weight loss!!!

Reactions: 3
Trying to eat a chicken wing like the queen eating a cucumber sandwich. What a cock she is. We know she’s stopping at Maccies for a McFlurry on the way home.

Has imaginary weight loss been announced yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of calories in that hummus is crazy. I worked at nandos for a while and you could predict the orders of so many people. The young skinny girls with hummus and a wrap thinking it was the 'healthy' choice when an entire half a chicken was the same calories as the wrap 🤣
Yes! That’s big T’s problem, she can’t seem to get her head around all the hidden calories she consumes with the extras she adds to her food/meals.

Reactions: 5
Stayed the same this week! No surprise there then, Her breakfasts look like an evening meal, the amount of hidden calories in all the sauces, peanut butter and extra's that she adds to every meal is unreal! Her video this morning she looks terrible, her face looks red and bloated and her tits are bulging out of her dress, this woman is kidding herself if she thinks she's following a healthy lifestyle, she looks like she's on the verge of a heart attack to me!

Reactions: 8
Stayed the same 🤣🤣 Yeah, stayed the same as 2 years ago 🙈 I would love to see her and Becki Jones side by side 🦧🦍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really happy to stay the same because it was Easter. But then she didn’t ask for eggs and didn’t over eat. Has been walking a lot, eating well and drinking her warta. But has been stressed. Must be the stress keeping her the same. She has an enormous amount of weight to lose and should be dropping weekly.

She is such a liar. She cannot be happy staying the same ( never says how much she weighs though does she?) if she had half a stone to lose I would understand a plateau or slight loss.

She will never lose weight because she’s in denial. So many people have told her that her portion sizes are too big, so many people have told her about all those hidden calories she consumes but she continues to gorge herself to an early grave. She has some holidays booked, does she not worry about being too big for the chair on the plane?

Reactions: 7
She will never lose weight because she’s in denial. So many people have told her that her portion sizes are too big, so many people have told her about all those hidden calories she consumes but she continues to gorge herself to an early grave. She has some holidays booked, does she not worry about being too big for the chair on the plane?
I think she needs therapy. Years and years of gorging herself with no self control takes a while to undo. She’s totally in denial.

Oh god I just saw her eating the Nandos. Does she not feel embarrassed as a middle aged old lady videoing herself eating. And she looks awful whilst doing it. If I was mark I wouldn’t stand for it. She is fick.

Oh god I just saw her eating the Nandos. Does she not feel embarrassed as a middle aged old lady videoing herself eating. And she looks awful whilst doing it. If I was mark I wouldn’t stand for it. She is fick.
Mark is either impotent, gay or asexual 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought heaving herself into a transit was bad enough. Now we have her jumping around like an overgrown baby on a bouncer with Mark as her spotter 🤮🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh ffs she’s bouncing on a trampoline now with 6 stone wet through Mark geeing her on! I’ve seen it all now!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I enjoyed easter had a few treats, still lost 2 and a half pound. I've seriously cut my portion sizes down and it's working.

Reactions: 4
If only she knew what her hype man was really up to. If she couldn’t get up off her seat how was she able to fulfil her childminder role? BTW, the size of her feet!! 😮
IMG_6973.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg
IMG_6970.jpeg
IMG_6969.jpeg
IMG_6967.jpeg
IMG_6971.jpeg
IMG_6974.jpeg
IMG_6975.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.