Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought heaving herself into a transit was bad enough. Now we have her jumping around like an overgrown baby on a bouncer with Mark as her spotter 🤮🤣
"jumping" is a stretch, much like the material on that trampoline, stretched and hanging on for dear life whilst 10 ton T bounces on it. Her feet hardly move off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs she’s bouncing on a trampoline now with 6 stone wet through Mark geeing her on! I’ve seen it all now!! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Omg I don’t know if I can bring myself to open my tik tok 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
If only she knew what her hype man was really up to. If she couldn’t get up off her seat how was she able to fulfil her childminder role? BTW, the size of her feet!! 😮
View attachment 2861483
View attachment 2861484View attachment 2861485View attachment 2861486View attachment 2861487View attachment 2861488View attachment 2861505View attachment 2861506
My eyes, my eyes!! 🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If only she knew what her hype man was really up to. If she couldn’t get up off her seat how was she able to fulfil her childminder role? BTW, the size of her feet!! 😮
View attachment 2861483
View attachment 2861484View attachment 2861485View attachment 2861486View attachment 2861487View attachment 2861488View attachment 2861505View attachment 2861506
I’m new to this thread, I keep seeing people on this thread mention a side piece at mark’s work, is it a joke or have I missed something? 👀

• Haha
I’m new to this thread, I keep seeing people on this thread mention a side piece at mark’s work, is it a joke or have I missed something? 👀
I think it's probably a joke he does not look like he has the energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It must take him a month to recover when he’s climbed on her once a year and fought his way through the rolls 🙈
I don’t think they have sex, in her last post she said that up until recently she couldn’t even get up from her chair by herself, but now she can wash her own feet and cut her toenails. No wonder Mark has a wondering eye. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty certain it’s a joke. But yes agree, if she couldn’t even get out of a chair then doubt they have much of an adventurous sex life
---
It must take him a month to recover when he’s climbed on her once a year and fought his way through the rolls 🙈
Nah, he has such a big nutritious lunch, I’m sure he can keep going for hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think they have sex, in her last post she said that up until recently she couldn’t even get up from her chair by herself, but now she can wash her own feet and cut her toenails. No wonder Mark has a wondering eye. 😂
Oh god. That’s passed me by 🙈

Reactions: 1
First what the duck is she wearing and second why does she look like she's forcing a big tit out 😆😆

• Haha
Why are all these heffas overgrown bloody toddlers?! Looks like a babygrow with a nappy, jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she allegedly stayed the same (while rubbing her nose=tell-tale lying sign!)
She didn’t eat much at Easter?? Pull the other swollen cankle Big T!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Everyday is a treat day for big T. Perhaps she’d lose weight if she just had some toast for breakfast rather than a three course meal overloaded with eggs….And using a ridiculous tiny cup just makes her hands look even more monstrous.

IMG_6994.jpeg
IMG_6990.jpeg
IMG_6988.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve barely got time to sling some bread in the toaster or muesli in the bowl in the morning. I always eat breakfast, but couldn’t stomach all these hot meals with several components first thing. Grim 🤢

I’ve barely got time to sling some bread in the toaster or muesli in the bowl in the morning. I always eat breakfast, but couldn’t stomach all these hot meals with several components first thing. Grim 🤢
Absolutely agree. How does she put it all away. I’m surprised she doesn’t topple over with those tiny feet

• Haha
I cannot stand the way she speaks. I thought only Londoners spoke like she does. It is so lazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.