Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t judge me but I absolutely love butter on sandwiches (only butter one slice though, both slices is wild to me), even if I have mayo in it HOWEVER, I very rarely have both, only if I’m hungover so I’m on a calorie mission to make me feel better 😂 it’s fullll of empty calories and she uses full fat mayo too, that’s so counterproductive on a weight loss journey!

Old meat mittens is so rude in her comment responses. Can imagine her Richmond fingers smashing the letters on her phone when she’s responding to people
I always butter both sides. A thin layer though not 1/4 of a tub 😂. So many of the calories she consumes are “hidden” the fussiness is probably played up for the camera but the fact a she gets a lot pf calories via butter, cheese, mayo, humous, yoghurt and roasting her veg in lots of oil means she could 100% have got that fat if shes as fussy as she makes out. Look at Becki Bison Jones she has a very limited pallette. Ok what she eats is totally different and is all high is saturated fat processed food rather than 6X the recommend amount of food that is considered healthy.

Reactions: 6
If I had a burner account I’d ask her but I’m fascinated by her lies, and waiting for the come down!
She blocked me, no idea why but I’ve got plenty of other accounts to watch the fat bints tit show 😂
---
She’s now doing AMSR. 🤢🤢Her hands and face are huge and red; her eyelids dark . She’s on the road to a heart attack.

View attachment 2856393View attachment 2856394View attachment 2856395
Why is her face so red? Yep deffo a heart attack on the way, she’s so deluded with this weight loss tit!

Reactions: 5
She’s very quiet on TT, probably sulking 😂
She’s back with a huge plateful of eggs and bacon claiming “everyone” has been asking her when she’s going to do her EWM again. Do grown adults really rely on obese people eating on camera? Odd.

IMG_6927.jpeg
IMG_6925.jpeg
IMG_6930.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
The ONLY people who are asking her to make a complete tit of herself scoffing food on film are the same people who tell people who cannot sing to go on X factor.

These kinds of people love watching stupid gullible people make an absolute tit of themselves in public and they clearly get off on finding new gullible people to follow their requests!

No reasonable intelligent person requests to see a fat person chewing and filling their face on a video!!!

WAKE UP BIG T!!! they are laughing at you and actually I am laughing at you because you followed the instructions of a stranger who wants you to make a tit of yourself in public!

If these strangers wrote to her and said jum off a cliff, would you???

Big T does such a HUGE disservice to fat people as she plays to the stereotype that all fat people, are stupid! 🤬

• Haha
She looks angry, unwell, swollen, unhappy, resentful and annoyed. Why the hell put yourself through it. Not having butter because we’ve mentioned it. Get a life big T. I bet you are making all around you miserable too. Treading on eggshells. Just give it all up for a bad job.
Your content is crap. You look crap and you’re lying through your big horse teeth. So let’s see what ‘loss’ you have tomorrow. And whether you can keep a straight face.
No wonder Little Mark is working in a Saturday, if he is working 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She looks angry, unwell, swollen, unhappy, resentful and annoyed. Why the hell put yourself through it. Not having butter because we’ve mentioned it. Get a life big T. I bet you are making all around you miserable too. Treading on eggshells. Just give it all up for a bad job.
Your content is crap. You look crap and you’re lying through your big horse teeth. So let’s see what ‘loss’ you have tomorrow. And whether you can keep a straight face.
No wonder Little Mark is working in a Saturday, if he is working 😉
If she ever decided to go back to a proper job she now has a massive digital footprint with online footage of her scoffing her face. What a silly woman.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being "tiktok famous" for over feeding your child and husband humongous portions of food and for lying about your weight and humiliating yourself by disgustingly chomping food online for all to see AND HEAR 🤬

Reactions: 4
I always butter both sides. A thin layer though not 1/4 of a tub 😂. So many of the calories she consumes are “hidden” the fussiness is probably played up for the camera but the fact a she gets a lot pf calories via butter, cheese, mayo, humous, yoghurt and roasting her veg in lots of oil means she could 100% have got that fat if shes as fussy as she makes out. Look at Becki Bison Jones she has a very limited pallette. Ok what she eats is totally different and is all high is saturated fat processed food rather than 6X the recommend amount of food that is considered healthy.
She tries to make out the breakfast she had today is healthy,where it is not bad, the calories in it probably add up to about 600 at least. 2 fried eggs,three streaky bacon rashers ,one sandwich thin plus the veg .

Reactions: 4
She tries to make out the breakfast she had today is healthy,where it is not bad, the calories in it probably add up to about 600 at least. 2 fried eggs,three streaky bacon rashers ,one sandwich thin plus the veg .
She also had a protein shake she said which I’m sure should be used INSTEAD of breakfast!! 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Wow she inhaled this Nando’s, apparently she didn’t have lunch… I should think not after the large breakfast! Mark’s no looker but what does he really think when he has this sitting opposite him scoffing herself to death. I’d feel embarrassed to eat out if I was her.

IMG_6950.jpeg
IMG_6948.jpeg
IMG_6947.jpeg
IMG_6958.jpeg
IMG_6957.jpeg
IMG_6955.jpeg
IMG_6945.jpeg

• Sick
Where does she live? is it really that cold. Imagine filming yourself looking that bad and uploading it.

Wow she inhaled this Nando’s, apparently she didn’t have lunch… I should think not after the large breakfast! Mark’s no looker but what does he really think when he has this sitting opposite him scoffing herself to death. I’d feel embarrassed to eat out if I was her.

View attachment 2860688View attachment 2860689View attachment 2860690View attachment 2860691View attachment 2860702View attachment 2860700View attachment 2860694
Always looking at everyone else’s plates wanting what they’ve got while she puts up the pretence of being dainty and hardly eating a thing! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The amount of calories in that hummus is crazy. I worked at nandos for a while and you could predict the orders of so many people. The young skinny girls with hummus and a wrap thinking it was the 'healthy' choice when an entire half a chicken was the same calories as the wrap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.