Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she put on 8lb (I think) over Christmas. But then lost that all over the following 2 weeks apparently #bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is a big ass bowl of porridge! And adding peanut butter?? Dear god no wonder she’s huge!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I don’t know why Mark just doesn’t make his own lunch with the state of what he’s having anyway.
The amount of sweets, crisps and cakes she adds to his lunch box actually scares me,especially when the man has not long had a stroke and kidney stones - if she priced his lunch up per day he’d be better off going for a substantial and nutritional lunch somewhere.

People are noticing her unhealthy habits…notice how she replies to a comment that the block of cheese she’s using lasts all month…is that in addition to all the many other types of cheese she has in her fridge that she’s also using?! The woman is either in denial or just stupid!

IMG_6877.jpeg
IMG_6878.jpeg
IMG_6879.jpeg
IMG_6880.jpeg
IMG_6881.jpeg
IMG_6882.jpeg
IMG_6883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Look at that butter just slathered on and it’s a daily occurrence. Hasn’t heard of portion control, has she?!

Reactions: 7
Look at that butter just slathered on and it’s a daily occurrence. Hasn’t heard of portion control, has she?!
The thick butter makes me feel sick, if she used a knife she would be able to thinly spread the butter but instead she thinks using a spoon adds something to her content! Oh and in addition to the thick butter she then adds coleslaw!

• Sick
The amount of sweets, crisps and cakes she adds to his lunch box actually scares me,especially when the man has not long had a stroke and kidney stones - if she priced his lunch up per day he’d be better off going for a substantial and nutritional lunch somewhere.

People are noticing her unhealthy habits…notice how she replies to a comment that the block of cheese she’s using lasts all month…is that in addition to all the many other types of cheese she has in her fridge that she’s also using?! The woman is either in denial or just stupid!

View attachment 2855074View attachment 2855075View attachment 2855076View attachment 2855077View attachment 2855078View attachment 2855079View attachment 2855080
That stupid bleeping grater oh my god

• Haha
She is such a liar. If she really had lost all that weight she'd prove it. She shovels so much in her gob still and thinks hummus is low calorie. Baffles me.

• Haha
She's not trying to lose weight and she's not losing any. She needs to decide whether she's happy the size she is or do something to lose the weight if she thinks that will work. The focus of her account should be just food without the weight loss aspect.

She's not trying to lose weight and she's not losing any. She needs to decide whether she's happy the size she is or do something to lose the weight if she thinks that will work. The focus of her account should be just food without the weight loss aspect.
I see the personal trainer story bollocks has stopped! She’s so full of tit!

It's funny to see her snapping at some of her followers considering how mild the questions/comments are (the butter question seems totally non inflammatory, for example). She's struggling for engagement anyway and now being rude to the few people who actually bother with her. She's a very typical miserable, overweight, serial dieter - can't help but using those huge fingers to press the self sabotage button.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's funny to see her snapping at some of her followers considering how mild the questions/comments are (the butter question seems totally non inflammatory, for example). She's struggling for engagement anyway and now being rude to the few people who actually bother with her. She's a very typical miserable, overweight, serial dieter - can't help but using those huge fingers to press the self sabotage button.
She’s a proper rude bleep int she

Reactions: 11
It makes me laugh that she was banging on how wonderful that PT was and wanted to charge people £50 a month for advice from them both- yet clearly has learnt SHITE ALL from her about nutrition given her food choices and portion sizes 🥴. Also ordering all that processed protein shite! And now doesn’t speak to her 😂 how is she not embarrassed?! Not to mention the clothes that never get any looser despite a supposed 8 stone loss?? She needs calling out!

Reactions: 12
I just googled 8.5 Stone weight loss and this is the first image that comes up.

It's so wrong that BIG T lies and claims she's lost 8.5 Stone (119lb) She's completely lying about the weight she has gained, by pretending it hasn't happened and its bizarre, why don't her followers call her out on it? Are they all in denial too?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just googled 8.5 Stone weight loss and this is the first image that comes up.

It's so wrong that BIG T lies and claims she's lost 8.5 Stone (119lb) She's completely lying about the weight she has gained, by pretending it hasn't happened and its bizarre, why don't her followers call her out on it? Are they all in denial too?
If I had a burner account I’d ask her but I’m fascinated by her lies, and waiting for the come down!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.