Falasious #3 fatlasious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can 100% be obese and fussy
Being that way actually makes it worse as it’s limited options
Of course those people are never fussy with chocolate donuts and takeaways.

Reactions: 6
Too much salt in her diet - all that Just Spice mix didn’t help as it’s mainly just salt.
Too much salt because she eats too much food that she adds salt to. She just eats a colossus amount. She is giant.
---
Hilarious how she wore that brown animal print top that she's wearing today before she lost 119lbs aswell! Who wears the same clothes after losing 119lbs??? That'll be the person who hasn't lost 119lbs 🙄

Picture 1 is today, pic 2 is over 2 years ago before the alleged 119lbb weight loss, note the same top!
I’ve lost a 5th of what she claims to have lost and my clothes are now hanging off me. She is a liar. The only pounds she has lost is money buying shite on tik tok.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilarious how she wore that brown animal print top that she's wearing today before she lost 119lbs aswell! Who wears the same clothes after losing 119lbs??? That'll be the person who hasn't lost 119lbs 🙄

Picture 1 is today, pic 2 is over 2 years ago before the alleged 119lbb weight loss, note the same top!
I swear she’s counting the pounds she’s lost & then put on again,then lost ,ex. If she loses 3 pounds,then puts on 2,then loses 2 ,she’s counting that as 5 pounds loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I swear she’s counting the pounds she’s lost & then put on again,then lost ,ex. If she loses 3 pounds,then puts on 2,then loses 2 ,she’s counting that as 5 pounds loss.
I reckon this is what she does as well, otherwise it just does not make sense. Does anyone call her out on this?

Reactions: 8
Her obsession with eggs is revolting.. on and on. Give it a rest you greedy cow!
She doesn’t seem worried about her cholesterol.

That dress she wears must reek, it’s that horrible sweaty cheap material.

Reactions: 3
It's clear she's a yoyo dieter, she loses and puts on. Nothing wrong with that but it's clear she's put on nearly as much as she's lost.

Does anyone who's followed her for a while know if she admits to gaining aswell as losing weight?

How does she think she can have a tik tok account for weight loss and lie so much about her weight!?!

I showed my other half her account and he said yeah she might have lost 119lb but she's clearly put on about 80lb 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
[
It's clear she's a yoyo dieter, she loses and puts on. Nothing wrong with that but it's clear she's put on nearly as much as she's lost.
Less of a yo yo dieter, more of a no no dieter.
As in no no weight lost.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's clearly a feeder re her husband, I think she subconsciously feeds him what she also has for lunch but she eats most of her snacks in secret!

Reactions: 4

Does anyone who's followed her for a while know if she admits to gaining aswell as losing weight?

How does she think she can have a tik tok account for weight loss and lie so much about her weight!?!

I showed my other half her account and he said yeah she might have lost 119lb but she's clearly put on about 80lb 😉
She does say she's gained.. but only occasionally

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I’ve said this before about her clothes. This is the biggest sign that it’s all bullsh!t!!

Reactions: 7
She resents doing the lunch but she needs to for her content, it’s why most of what he has is just packet cakes and biscuits, he could go out for a meal at lunch time instead and it would probably be healthier and better value for money.
I don’t know why Mark just doesn’t make his own lunch with the state of what he’s having anyway.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.