Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
So she missed meals 2 weeks ago, which has caused her a 3lb gain this week.

what crack is this idiot smoking??? Please???

• Haha
Reactions: 11

instaknobs

VIP Member
Bought up to let everyone have an opinion and then move on, so she has deleted the videos and comments that people dont like/agree with so they are not entitled to an opinion. Move on, means erase the history as if nothing happened.

ive misssseddd you alllll, singy fucking songy.

Fank you so much

please fuck right off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hayley2349

Made a point of saying she has a “children’s” bowl from wagamamas. Sorry love you’re not convincing anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aww can’t you handle people telling you your zero point pile of cat sick isn’t zero points. Let me get my violin out for you 🎻🎻🎻🎻.
Her mask really is slipping and she is becoming just as much of a twat as the rest of the tiktok dickheads.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
3Ib! What a charlatan. We need to start seeing those scales. Her posts need reporting.

And this whole pathetic routine of needing a spoon to butter bread even when in the Ivy is getting tedious. She accidentally picked up a spoon in one of her early videos and now she thinks it’s her cringy trademark. Get a grip you fat fingered hench.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s back then 🙄 her hands look even bigger. They’re like football gloves.
Just watched the fish and chip video from last night and she’s telling everyone in the comments that it was dry and disgusting. She’s always saying this about food making out like she doesn’t like it and didn’t eat it to cover up the fact that she really did scoff the lot and is not losing weight.
You don’t get that big being a picky eater!
Of course she’ll have lost 4lb this week from all the “exercise” and “healthy” eating.
---
Reminds me of a this episode on my 600lb life 🤣
IMG_3463.jpeg

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She used half a tub of cream cheese to cover all of that Xmas tree plate! The calories in that will be horrific! She thinks she’s promoting healthy eating but it isn’t in the slightest. 1tsp is approximately 20 calories and that plate must be about 100 tsp plus!!
She thinks she can disguise her food portions with these ridiculous plates. The other night when she was in a restaurant with Mark her food came but she was desperate for Mark to offer his food to her, her eyes were flicking all over his plate and she was wide eyed staring at him trying to prompt him into sharing his food with her…”is it nice Mark, is yours nice Mark, what’s yours like Mark oh mine is tender is yours Mark?”. She’s so incredibly greedy…put the phone away and let the man eat his food!

yo2daho2

VIP Member
There is also no proof anywhere she has list 100lb as she does not look like she has! Would love to see the scales weekly.

gimm3more

VIP Member
2lb. Just happens to be exactly where she was before Christmas before starting her ''Falasious method'' :rolleyes:
---
So now she's charging people for her bulls**t.

And that is £50 PER MONTH
---
Jesus Christ the spelling and grammatical errors
“Lifestyte”

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
The spelling and grammar is appalling, they’re even spelling falasious two different ways throughout it.

someone commented asking if this goes hand in hand with WW and the fat cow replied saying, ‘no WW was just an ad’, so she’s pretty much admitting she’ll plug any ad for money, even if she doesn’t believe in it

She’s admitted everything from Hannah was gifted to her, surely all her videos where she mentions Hannah’s support in the past and the cringe shout out one she did for her a few weeks ago should be marked as ad or gifted?

she’s a scam artist and should be ashamed. Fat cunt

WhatABore

VIP Member
This is my point before where she compares her weights claiming that she's lost weight when all she has done is wear tighter fitting clothes.

When she wears baggy clothes like she did before... she doesn't look any different.

Also no way she is a 22 or 24. Whatever she claims.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
So I’ve basically understood that fallacious has been caught trying to pull a money grab, she’s partnered with a PT but in all honesty, she isn’t herself qualified enough to make an app…. She’s just essentially sticking her name onto it. she has no personal trainer background, she isn’t a nutritionist. So what business did she have creating a weight loss app? That charges £50 a month? It’s so obvious, it was just to make money off of people who are quite frankly too stupid.. she’s crying because she knows she has been caught out. She isn’t exactly a good advertisement for weight loss when she has remained the same size throughout all the time I’ve seen her on TikTok

gimm3more

VIP Member
Why do people have to spoil themselves, when she first came on I thought she was nice enough spreading something on a plate and making Marks lunch. Now just like Sevda she has gone unlikeable.
Nah she’s always been insufferable to me. The grown man can make his own lunch. The spreading stuff was/is irritating lol

• Haha
I was a genuine follower of her for a long time. I thought she was harmless, made me smile/laugh, I left nice comments.

The WW ad is when I starting to get annoyed. She always said that these plans are hard to follow and she could never stick to them which is something I related to. It was becoming clear that she would advertise anything for a quick pay check. That's when I started to actually pay more attention and realise she isn't shrinking at the rate she is making out. Yes she has lost weight but not a chance is she over 100lb down.

Over the last few weeks she quite frankly looks awful, she's puffy, red and looks defeated. She has also become snappy and irritable when replying to comments.

When she posted the video about the plan I left a comment that was in no way a bad comment, just constructive and nice. The comment was removed totally for no reason and that's when I clicked to unfollow.

I hope she is reading here and can see that greed is making her lose genuine followers.

• Heart