Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Maybe I’m being petty but just watched her Chinese takeaway video where Mark’s sweet and sour chicken arrives minus the sauce. This selfish bint clocked the sweet and sour sauce that comes with the spring rolls and grabbed it to her chest and said I’ll be having that. Didn’t even offer any to Mark to try and save his chicken dish. She even has the cheek to ask him if it wasn’t a bit bland without sauce??? Miss two main dishes and a side to herself wouldn’t give a hoot if marks food was dry, as long as she got hers. She even tried putting Mark off the noodles by saying they were so soo spicy. Poison dwarf. She reminds me of a garden gnome sat there with the cheeky grin and tiny hands sitting upon her chest

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

WhatABore

VIP Member
2lb. Just happens to be exactly where she was before Christmas before starting her ''Falasious method'' :rolleyes:
---
So now she's charging people for her bulls**t.

And that is £50 PER MONTH
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

RBN20

Chatty Member
Nah that's just reminded me when I was about 15 I was at a party, drunk and leant my fucking tit into a tub of sour cream and chive dip 😭 grease stain never came out
---

A concussion waiting to happen?
this thread isn’t about her, but Becki jones would have sucked that sour cream and chive dep straight off your tit for you.

iykyk

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

HowVery

I imagine a lot of huffing and puffing going on in her house atm; slammed doors and silent treatment while Mark sits quivering in the corner, knowing he'll have to make his own lunch this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lollykins11

The fact that she can’t understand why people responded negatively to it speaks volumes. It was only a couple of weeks ago she was banging on about how wonderful the WW plan was and encouraging people to use it. Then suddenly, no, that was “just an advert guyzz”. Yes- an advert you were MAKING MONEY FROM. Now suddenly you expect people to believe that your plan is the best and charge them a hefty fee each month for the privilege?! It’s all about MONEY. Constant ads and gifted posts as well. If she “just wanted to help people” like she said then why not offer support and advice to people “like you” in just your everyday posts (ad free!!) if it’s not about money?

Reactions: 16

HowVery

Remember that time she couldn't get out of her car to go to the supermarket. Maybe that's happened again and she's in the car park of some retail park, trapped amidst bagfuls of new spoons and novelty crockery.

• Haha

lollykins11

Thread suggestion- fatlascious might be ready for the Easter bunny, but she’s only happy when she’s taking your money

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Why does she keep filming herself struggling to eat if she has lockjaw, the greed is really oozing from her. She reminds me of Wallace

IMG_6330.jpeg
IMG_6329.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Madamex

VIP Member
I can't deal with this lockjaw nonsense. Trying to squeeze the food through her teeth. Has she diagnosed herself? Who goes 6 weeks at a time not being able to eat due to 'stress' and is a size 28 or whatever. Nonsense.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Shes digusting, was trying the flog weight watchers before Christmas! Says in the video she wants a way an area to share all the weight loss info… why not continue to use Tiktok, but nah she will charge a vulnerable community 50 frigging quid a month.

Reactions: 15

lollykins11

I’m cringing at her showing the pound of fat “as a reminder how well I’m doing”. Her weight losses and gains the majority of the time will be FLUID. Not fat. Hence the reason why she looks hardly any different from many months ago and her face looks bigger. And this is the woman who wanted £50 a month for weight loss advice 🙈🙈

• Haha

VIP Member
Not being funny but who does she think she is, offering weight loss advice to people? she is clinically obese! she's only lost weight because she has obviously cut down on the massive amounts she was eating, she still over eats and seems to have a terrible relationship with food! She makes out that she doesn't eat much and she doesn't like this or that. Who she trying to kid??? she didn't become morbidly obese being a picky eater!!

RBN20

Chatty Member
A) that jumper is vile, and nothing off tiktok shop is going to be ‘great quality’

B) she’s deluded if she thinks she’s a size 24

C) she’s such a bitch to Daisy, asks what size Daisy is, goes to say 14 and then decides to say 16 instead, it’s like she can’t accept that Daisy is losing weight more than she is

fat turd

• Haha
Reactions: 14

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Did I really hear her say her hands are too small to hold a whole block of cheese? Fuck all the way off with that! She’s got meat cleavers for hands!!

• Haha
  • Wow

instaknobs

VIP Member
New to this thread. She saw £ signs only. 300k followers, If only 1% signed up it’s a shit ton of cash.
She’s crying because no one is signing up not because she’s offended anyone, because she really hasn’t. No one in their right mind would sign up.

lollykins11

If you look back at videos from when she first started her weight loss- she looks EXACTLY the same as she does now?! She hasn’t lost any weight in her face, in fact it looks bigger- how after claiming over 100lb loss?!

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
Anyone that parts with £50 a month for a PT that someone online who doesn’t show how much she’s lost nor the exercises she apparently does needs their bumps feeling.

Hannah has gifted both Teresa and Daisey a PT package, how can you believe anyone that gets something free or paid to advertise it that’s it’s as good as they make out.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Looks like she’s removed the snivelling video and all traces of the nonsensical App idea. I think she’ll come back today with her usual fantasy loss. She won’t want to be of off TT too long as it might affect her usual freebies. She will have spent two day seething.
I’m guessing that usual 3 imaginary pounds!!!

• Haha