Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
She’s so fake, acting like she can’t handle eating a bit of flat bread because her dinner is ‘so big’ as it is, it’s literally a chicken leg and some chopped up salad, that’s not a big meal. You don’t get meat mittens that size having portions like that T babe, we all know you’re secret eating you porker

just eat the flat bread, it would make it an actual normal meal

• Haha
Reactions: 14

RBN20

Chatty Member
Mark probably can’t find an engagement ring big enough for her meat mittens

• Haha

VIP Member
The village idiot is back on our screens, grinning like a freak and barely able to string a sentence together! Funny how she believes every one should have their say, yet she has frantically been deleting any comment that doesn't agree with her or lick her ginormous arse!!

• Heart

lollykins11

She has deleted the video about it and never mentioned since 😂😂😂 what an embarrassment!! People are finally seeing through her!

• Haha
  • Wow

lollykins11

Wonder what the mystical scales of wonder and bullshit will tell her today, a loss of 3 or 4lb no doubt over Christmas week for our dainty queen!! 🙄🙄

• Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
So glad she’s got salad and not chips cos she only eats a few chips anyway. Is she having a laugh? She didn’t get to that size eating a few chips and choosing salad over chips.

And 2 pieces of fish, wtf?

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Loads of negative comments, saying £50 a month isn’t viable in this climate. Read the room sausage fingers. You might have minuscule Marks money to splash around but most of us are juggling our money to pay for essentials. Another dud idea after WW debacle.

Reactions: 13

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Maybe marks one of those strange breed of skinny men that like being sat on and suffocated by big fat wobbly hob goblin women

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Just keep reporting her, she’s a charlatan. Her nose has been put out because not everyone loves the idea of her cash grab. Davina McCall’s fitness app is 49.99 annually, Centr membership, approx £20 a month, Joe Wicks, currently £59.99 annually. If you look on Hannah’s site there isn’t any pricing listed for her membership which is always concerning, and Teresa thinks she can charge £50 a month. Her ego is through the roof right now and her monetary greed will be her downfall.

VIP Member
Team RH charge 7.99 a month so how on earth can that lump of lard justify 50.00 a month?? She acts like she’s some weight loss guru, but if you look at her meals she is still massively over eating, some days the amount she has for breakfast would keep a person going all day! She has massive issues with food so she is the last person that should be advising people, let alone charging 50 quid for the privilege!

lollykins11

She blocked me as well for commenting it was too expensive 🤣. She is clearly FUMING at the backlash, it serves her right for being so utterly greedy!! Horrible, horrible person she is. Those swollen purple hulk hands must be sore today after all that blocking and deleting last night 🥰

• Haha

HowVery

She started off as someone I found quite benign, and the lunchbox tiktoks were quite sweet - now I can't stand her and her bloated face and her inability to string a sentence together. She's turned into just another grifter. Sick of the slimy muck she eats and the array of plates and gadgets and the FUCKING SPOONS.

SC11

VIP Member
Nooooo, she looks the same as now! No way has she lost 100lbs!! Is she on the Lawrence diet? What a fibber! Have you seen the size of those arms? They are like the width of my chest, she's enormous

WhatABore

VIP Member
Something I really don't understand with people like her and Becky Jones ect.
I've been big my whole life.
And I would be so embarassed to have an account surrounding food and eating.
I avoid eating infront of people/in public because people presume your whole life revolves around food the second they see you eating.
Yet they happily scoff their faces on camera several times a day.

I feel like they just make the whole stereotypical view of fat people so much worse.

instaknobs

VIP Member
Stressed there is only 12 hours in a day to get the grub in.
Stressed to only have 3 meals and 18 snacks a day
Stressed because the borrowers want their kitchen utensils back
Stressed because she's an idiot and people are onto her.

• Haha