Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Foods cold because you’ve been dicking about filming it you idiot 🙄🙄
Would drive me nuts if I had a family member that had to film the food before you’re allowed to eat.
Why does she always look like she’s in pain when she eats, like she’s got tooth ache or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

rosslee1987

VIP Member
2lb. Just happens to be exactly where she was before Christmas before starting her ''Falasious method'' :rolleyes:
---
So now she's charging people for her bulls**t.

And that is £50 PER MONTH
---
I’m sorry but I would NEVER part with my hard earned money and pay some illiterate buffoon who can’t speak or spell properly and who is very cagey about her apparent weight loss-why would I trust her??? Hmmm maybe trading standards need a word! 😂

VIP Member
Honestly cant stand watching this woman, she can barely string a sentence together and then falls about laughing, she's like a village idiot! How do people like watching her videos, its beyond me!

Rita.

VIP Member
I've finally realised that her "mini grater" is actually a normal sized grater and that she is just uncommonly large.

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
I imagine a lot of huffing and puffing going on in her house atm; slammed doors and silent treatment while Mark sits quivering in the corner, knowing he'll have to make his own lunch this week.
Yeah, he’ll definitely be making his own lunch. Spreading butter with a knife like a normal person.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I wish people would stop spreading butter with a frigging spoon. Drives me irrationally insane.

gimm3more

VIP Member
She looks no slimmer…
She has absolutely no proper “before and after” pictures, clearly she’s lost a little bit but anyone can lose weight with a calorie deficit and a bit of willpower. She’s got a fuck load to lose before she’s even within a healthy weight range yet because she’s been at it a few months she thinks she can start her own weight loss programme 😂😂😂 it’s a joke. Nobody will sign up to it

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice on her video with Daisy she broke character with a big wide eye telling her to come on when she was taking the piss out if her rice wraps?
I don’t think she’s a nice person at all. I bet mark and Daisy slate her and have to walk on egg shells around her.

lollykins11

£50 a month?! 50!? Who on gods green earth is going to sign up for that?! At this point I’m genuinely embarrassed for her. She looks like she’s barely lost even a stone, constantly puffy and bloated, purple hands. Not exactly a prime ambassador for a health and lifestyle plan! She is one of the greediest, most gluttonous people I’ve ever come across.

• Heart

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
If you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. Shes rattled by a page calling her out on her lies. She knows it. We know it.

Em_

VIP Member
New to the thread and I've just read through it, sorry to bring this up again. I missed the £50 scam as u was in holiday and saw a video of her crying and saying she was only try to help people. Thanks to this thread I now know what she was crying about. I used to find her alright, inoffensive, but wow her true colours have come out now, ripping people off like that and then trying to gain sympathy and look the innocent party.
I often think she puts Mark down a lot.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
This seems a bit of a con she can hardly walk never mind do any exercise. When you reach a goal weight maybe offer something but not at £50 a month. I could not follow her because she could not say a sentence straight never mind give advice.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I saw a side to her over Christmas when she was flaunting her endless collection of advent calendars. She seems to have a selfish and excessive desire for more of something than is needed - the endless calendars, the array of plates and bowels, the many organisers she bought recently to help her “save money” (she could have saved money by just buying one!) she likes spending money but where did she get the money before TikTok? She worked as a nanny looking after one child part time!

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
Someone has asked how many points the cheesecake is. She’s replied and said she doesn’t count her points on the app, hardly what WW would want to hear. What would be the point of promoting it then.

• Haha