Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

danielsk300

I do love how it's gone tits up for her,and her own fault for being too greedy. Hate to be in that house,bet she is a right moody bitch.

Reactions: 10

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Sorry but that's disgusting. She knows nothing about losing weight. She stuffs her face all day long and is too scared to show the scales

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She’s been on her TikTok because she’s been deleting and she’s changed her profile picture. She’s probably doing herself a favour because now she doesn’t have the excuse to stay at home all day filming herself scoffing three huge meals and endless mugs of coffee, macha and green juice…she can’t just have one of those with breakfast she has to have all three the greedy cow. No wonder Mark has to keep doing overtime during the weekend, the woman doesn’t stop eating.
---
Yeah, he’ll definitely be making his own lunch. Spreading butter with a knife like a normal person.
Finally he gets to have bread that hasn’t been squashed flat with a spoon by beefy hands

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
So she’s now working with weight watchers! She likes it because she doesn’t have to change what she’s doing! This will just reinforce the fact that slimming clubs don’t work! At least tho when she fails to drop the weight she’ll have something to blame it on! 😂😂😂
Course she’ll have to change all those high fat yoghurts. Hummus and crackers and jams will all be points that she’ll have to account for. Same with the massive bowl of porridge she has at least 2 to 3 portions in that bowl then all the shit on top 😂😂😂 she won’t last a week

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I'm so confused by this account. She started spreading humous across a plate and making Marks lunch and now we're watching mom after too many alcopops reliving her dream to appear on Britain's Got Talent.

• Haha

StreakyBacon

£50 a month is absolutely diabolical. What exactly is she offering that you cant already get in abundance for free on TikTok anyway? 100lbs is an absolutely massive amount of weight. Why hasn’t she got any before and after pictures on the website?

None of her videos ever mention calories/macros, she never mentions exercise, doesn’t show how she makes any of her food. She literally just plates it up and that’s it. That PT who she’s working with ought to be ashamed of herself 😳

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
The lying lardarse lump will definitely say a Loss!! Show us the scales you dumpling, devious dwarf!! Pudgy Pinocchio 🤥

• Heart
  • Haha

HowVery

Thanks for the video!

Bottom line - she is not intelligent nor savvy enough to cope with the grifter life. Whoever her agent is needs to get rid. Too stupid for all of this and not a good ambassador for healthy eating whatsoever.

Go back to just hummus plates love.

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
3lbs off with a couple of WW scrambled egg breakfasts and eat whatever else you like in between. Convinced me you don’t have to sign up

• Haha

danielsk300

I honestly don't see the point in her doing these ww videos when all she does is turn the comments off,because she can't hack it. Surely the whole point of a paid partnership is to get people asking questions and talking about it

Jo-nos

VIP Member
The state of her trying to eat cheese and crackers with a fucking spoon. The utter dimwit. Does she think it's quirky or something

• Haha

ratbags

why does everything have to be a fokin 'cottage cheese plate' or 'yoghurt plate', does she understand it's not normal nor appetising to eat every meal with cottage cheese or some other fatty substance smeared all over your plate

and it's obviously not helped much with weight loss cus she's ravenous by dinner and ends up eating 2 massive fried fish lol

Attachments

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Feel sorry for her about what though? 😂

She's literally trying to make money off of people in any way she can and can't handle it when people see through it.

With how manipulative she comes across on things like this, and has done in the past.. I dread to think how manipulative she is with Mark and Daisy.
---

If you read back a couple of pages, it's all there with the screenshots.

She has started a "fitness plan" or whatever, to help people lose weight. Whats app group, 3 exercises and access to recipes. £50 a month.

99% of people commented to say it was too expensive and she's gone off on one in her usual manipulative ways.
I think she’s lost her way with her content and yes it’s her own fault for getting greedy. But this happens with so many people creating content, they get over excited with the amount of money they see they can earn. They forget their viewers are also actually real people with feelings and not just cash cows.

• Heart

RBN20

Chatty Member
Honestly the thought of scrawny scarecrow Mark mounting the blubber whale makes me heave a bit, he definitely keeps his Stone Island jumpers on during

• Haha