Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yo2daho2

VIP Member
As if she blocked you for simply stating a fact 😂

There were people in the comments on her video defending it saying "why can't people just be nice"
How is saying £50 is too expensive, being horrible 😂

People can't handle the truth these days.
---
How sarcastic is her reply with the "🥰"

She's so manipulative.
Do everything wrong.. oh wo me.

She could have done this so differently. As someone who has also struggled with their weight and dieted their whole life if i had found a way to lose weight in a really healthy way I would be jumping at the chance to help a community who really have tried everything and can be end of their tether, struggling with their health including mental health. She earns money of views and engagement anyway so why not start a series of tips including alllll this exercise shes doing??

But no greedy guts will take advantage of these people and charge above and beyond what its worth. Shame on her.

Reactions: 11

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I’m not having it that she’s anywhere near a size 22!!! 😡😡 even with clothes from fat people’s shops (sorry not sorry, that’s what I call them - Yours/Simply Be etc). I’m gifted with extra weight and currently wearing 24-26. I’m not close to how big she is in the slightest. She is wearing size 30+, no doubt about it.

Reactions: 11

RBN20

Chatty Member
A Christmas Club Sandwich isn’t very Weight Watchers of you Mrs Meat Mittens

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jo-nos

VIP Member
She said if she could do it for free she would. But this isn't costing her anything so why charge? The only person eh would need paying is the so called online coach and I'm sure what she provides isn't worth £50 a month.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
She needs to promote cooking whole foods, walking her dog, drinking water and sleeping well. This she could’ve done for free or even for subscribers only for £5 a month, she’d be raking it in from all the soft people who follow and like her.

• Haha

Rita.

VIP Member
I discovered this person in Becki Big Scoops thread and I'm stunned at her large, swollen hands. They don't seem real and I'm afraid of them.

• Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
2 eggs in that mess this morning? As if!!!
Also calling it an “omeletty scrambled fing” is just an excuse for not being able to make an actual omelette and instead turned it into scrambled eggs. Teresa you can pay me £50 to teach you how to cook a fucking egg properly, how bout that?

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She’ll be panicking like crazy. She should have stuck to her original content but no greedy grabby meat mittens had to spoil herself. Massive fail 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I'd love to comment why do u delete comments if everyone is entitled to their say but don't wanna get blocked on my back up. How many times does she have to show us what it looks like? This is it in the pan, this is it folded, this is it in the bag what a fucking yawn fest can't say I've missed her and she's more bloated than when she left. Rant over off out for coffee with my besties