Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Always the exact same with these “influencers” - do something wrong, delete all evidence of said wrongdoing, upload a cry face video and announce they’re taking a few days off 🙄

Reactions: 13

WhatABore

VIP Member
"It's just saddened me that the messages that I'm getting are just not normal messages to get from someone over something that I'm trying to help people"

You're not trying to help though. You're trying to make money from your folkowers! Not help them!

* Makes sad face * wipes away fake tear *
"I would just never want to hurt anyone"

Get over yourself 🙄

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s going to have a horrible surprise when she weighs the stuff she eats and realises she has about 5 portions each time.

• Haha

Piamia

Always the exact same with these “influencers” - do something wrong, delete all evidence of said wrongdoing, upload a cry face video and announce they’re taking a few days off 🙄
& then you’ve got fellow ‘influencers’ in the comments blowing smoke up her arse!!
if my mate had a shit idea, id tell them it’s a shit idea!!!!
these influencers have no accountability, they just cry.
everyone including sev knew it was shit and her mates watched her fall on her face! LOL

Kills me that she’s deleted it 😭😭😭 if you wanted to help people you’d give tips for free… on your videos… that earn. You. Money.
No1 needs to pay £50 a month to be told eat less & move more.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Aww can’t you handle people telling you your zero point pile of cat sick isn’t zero points. Let me get my violin out for you 🎻🎻🎻🎻.
Her mask really is slipping and she is becoming just as much of a twat as the rest of the tiktok dickheads.
How the hell is she supposed to promote WW if nobody can ask the daft bint any questions? Why the hell they chose her? She’s supposedly lost a shed load of weight on her own, why would she use WW??

Reactions: 12
1-2k steps a day pre “weight loss” and she used to look after children….wtf was she doing all day with them?! Or not doing I should say.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Can't wait for weigh day tomorrow. What we all thinking? I think she's put on half a stone over these 2 weeks but she will say 2lb loss

• Haha

mysecretself

Chatty Member
Hi 👋🏽 newbie to this thread. I followed her on TT but there was always something off about her and I couldn’t put my finger on it. I knew she was lying about the weight loss but couldn’t see how others were buying it! I even searched for a thread for her and couldn’t find it!! Well I’ve found it now!!!

Bloody hell what has she been up to! I have been off TT for a little while so missed the whole WW debacle but went on yesterday and saw her woe is me crying video and wondered what happens. Scrolled through and couldn’t find anything so came back here and you lot haven’t failed me!

WTAF!!!! How is she having a weightloss app for 50 f***ing quid. Literally heard it all now. No wonder she was crying her eyes out cos she’s been caught out for the ridiculous beg that she actually is. Manipulation at its finest.

She is the worse advert for weight loss, I’ve just read back this thread and couldn’t agree with any of you more! Anyone thats lost 100lb 🤡 would 100% have before and after pictures! 100lb is 7 Stones! it’s a massssssive amount but she looks almost the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

I get that bigger people can ‘lose’ more but then you can also see it quicker in bigger people and she definitely isn’t showing a 7 stone weightloss.

WOW is al I can say.

Looks like the cracks are well and truly shown, if she’s blocking all her followers then she’ll soon disappear (here’s hoping!!)

Last edited:

HowVery

I don't get why these arseholes block people as soon as they aren't getting their backsides licked. You're choosing to put your life on tiktok and getting paid to slather yoghurt on a plate - suck up the criticism.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Radio silence from meaty mitts today. Probably made minuscule Mark take her to a nice restaurant to cheers her up after her weight gain and App flop!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
When she says she put a plan together with Hannah, 100% Hannah just used her to advertise her services and she probably was going to get a percentage fee per person who actually signed up.
You can’t put a one fits all plan in place so that’s rubbish.

HowVery

If I followed whatever diet she was going to have on the plan, I would GAIN weight. Greek yoghurt, hummus, things swimming in oil, and loads of seeds chucked over everything.

HowVery

The lunch hummus plate was snack size and that little jar she was sipping water from 🫤 … you’re just making yourself look silly love.
Just watched it. What a child. Obviously touched a nerve!

As for the roast dinner video....her poor partner. Can't have a nice private meal out or a conversation because she'd rather talk into her phone. So sad. When and if the tiktok bubble bursts all these cretins will have missed the chance to make nice memories because they'd rather worry about uploading their next video rather than engage with loved ones.

CrapEars

VIP Member
She reckons she loses 3 or so lbs a week. So 12 a month. Nearly a STONE a month?! No way. Absolutely not. It’s just not possible to eat as much as she does and do as little exercise and lose that amount of weight. If she’s losing any, it’s half a pound or so. Like others have said, she hasn’t changed in appearance for months, if she was really dropping a stone a month she’d be rapidly shrinking. How long is she going to continue this charade? She’ll be telling us she’s lost about 15 stone while looking exactly the same

danielsk300

She really thought people were going to love it and be up for it,silly bitch. Aint got a clue,and as for hannah,they are deluded. Hope it goes tits up. I saw some woman comment saying she joined ww because she thought that's what she was doing,well made out she was interested in it. But nope it was just a shitty ad.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I hope she sought legal advice too when she decided to set up a healthcare fitness app. Her own partner recently had a stroke and not long ago had an op to remove kidney stones - but she is STILL loading his lunch up with sugar, processed meat, cheese and thick butter.

• Wow

RBN20

Chatty Member
So the hospital calls and asks them to go in as soon as possible for mark to have his operation, instead she decides to set up her camera and film herself making a coffee instead

don’t worry hun, the surgeons etc will just wait

• Wow
  • Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I honestly don't see the point in her doing these ww videos when all she does is turn the comments off,because she can't hack it. Surely the whole point of a paid partnership is to get people asking questions and talking about it
If you watch her first WW video she says how much she enjoys interacting with her followers-erm there’s no interaction love cos you’ve turned the comments off cos you couldn’t hack the backlash!