Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched TIME on BBC1...Was really good , about women in prison . Have a lovely day 💛 everyone xxx
---
Hey @Joon how are you? I saw that last video Dave Courtney did explaining why he did that🥺 Very sad 😢 but was lovely to see him smiling and saying he had lived a great life😉 sending love hun ❤ xxxx
Hi lovely xx He had Rhumatroid Arthritis which I have, but myself I get up the sauna then cold pool and watch my diet very carefully as some food can trigger pain, , yes sometimes the pain overwhelms you but there are a lot worse things to have I am not in a wheelchair or use a stick, no one knows I am in pain sometimes, I deal with it and would not kill myself x my children and grandchildren mean the world to me why miss out on them x He also failed to say he had cancer of the prostrate and I heard it was terminal from someone in the industry, so it's very sad. My sister has had RA since the age of 25 after her first child she is now 65 years and still here x 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just watched TIME on BBC1...Was really good , about women in prison . Have a lovely day 💛 everyone xxx
---

Hi lovely xx He had Rhumatroid Arthritis which I have, but myself I get up the sauna then cold pool and watch my diet very carefully as some food can trigger pain, , yes sometimes the pain overwhelms you but there are a lot worse things to have I am not in a wheelchair or use a stick, no one knows I am in pain sometimes, I deal with it and would not kill myself x my children and grandchildren mean the world to me why miss out on them x He also failed to say he had cancer of the prostrate and I heard it was terminal from someone in the industry, so it's very sad. My sister has had RA since the age of 25 after her first child she is now 65 years and still here x 💛
Ahhh bless you Joon 💛 you’re one of the good ones x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure if any of you already know about this. But I do this for my son every year and he absolutely loves it. All you do is make a donation of whatever you wish and you can personalise the letter and add your own message at the bottom. I’ve just ordered mine for this year so thought I’d share the link Incase anyone else wants to get one. Much prefer doing the letter form Santa this way as it’s personal and the moneys going to a good cause x

https://letterfromsanta.nspcc.org.uk/

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure if any of you already know about this. But I do this for my son every year and he absolutely loves it. All you do is make a donation of whatever you wish and you can personalise the letter and add your own message at the bottom. I’ve just ordered mine for this year so thought I’d share the link Incase anyone else wants to get one. Much prefer doing the letter form Santa this way as it’s personal and the moneys going to a good cause x

https://letterfromsanta.nspcc.org.uk/
That's lovely! I'm just sorting out this Christmas' donating to our local Food Bank like I do every year from my salon. My daughter is doing it as well for the first time so they'll be getting the two of us now in and out all the time. I'm also throwing in a raffle this year for a make-over package with other prizes of skincare etc.

Really looking forward to this Christmas as my sister and family are staying over who live in Chicago! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That's lovely! I'm just sorting out this Christmas' donating to our local Food Bank like I do every year from my salon. My daughter is doing it as well for the first time so they'll be getting the two of us now in and out all the time. I'm also throwing in a raffle this year for a make-over package with other prizes of skincare etc.

Really looking forward to this Christmas as my sister and family are staying over who live in Chicago! 💗
Crazy you really are one of the kindest souls. So giving to everyone else ❤ I’m sure they’ll really appreciate what you and now your daughter are doing to help them.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family. It’s always so nice when you get to spend it with family who are usually in other parts of the world ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahhhhhh .....I am helping out at my local Salvation Army Xmas day with the dinners, my family are working so it's just myself and it stops me laying on the sofa all day. I was going to have a lazy day but changed my mind, Its a sad situation for the people to be in and I am grateful for the life I have.. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahhhhhh .....I am helping out at my local Salvation Army Xmas day with the dinners, my family are working so it's just myself and it stops me laying on the sofa all day. I was going to have a lazy day but changed my mind, Its a sad situation for the people to be in and I am grateful for the life I have.. 💛
Wow joon how incredibly selfless that is! I’m sure you helping out and being there for the vulnerable and those who have no where else to go will be extremely rewarding and mean the world to these people that there’s someone like you there. Well done you ❤

• Heart
Wow joon how incredibly selfless that is! I’m sure you helping out and being there for the vulnerable and those who have no where else to go will be extremely rewarding and mean the world to these people that there’s someone like you there. Well done you ❤
Honestly can't wait!!! 👍 Another packed house this year!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon Fakesters 👋 Ive read all you lovely generous comments, sorry I didn’t get to reply to each of you individually but wow how generous and kind you all are are for supposesd jealous nasty trolls 🙄 @Joon you seriously are amazing, that is such a lovely selfless thing to do on christmas day and it costs nothing ❤ and Deepest of deep joys to you @Joon (I knew you would like the crazy ginger cabby, man of the people is John!) UTJ’s and up the workers and on we trott! He his my favourite instagram account, Ive been following him a few years now and he has never changed always consistent and he’s not let his gigs at Backyard comedy club go to his massive bonce 😂 I love his rants and social/general observations and all the characters he has made, Craig from Chigwell is my favourite and Trace and Tel 😂😂😂 I see he’s bringing back “guess the player” but not live obviously as hes barred from doing lives 😂😂😂 Im always commenting on his posts and he always replies 👍 you see that’s how it’s done and that’s how he can call himself a man of the people! He’s hilarious and his OH is a school teacher and is no way interested in fame, she is rarely on his posts but she seems lovely and not fame hungry in the slightest!!! I wonder will we get a rant today?? I really hope he goes far 👍 its coming! I’ll never forget “the John Terry pregnant forehead rant 😂😂😂😂 just one of my favourite and the time he slagged off Lewis Hamilton for wearing dresses in some style magazine 😂😂 Ah he’s bleeping hilarious! UTJ’s 🙌

• Heart
Good Morning all x The ginger cabby is so funny so many people to follow and it takes up most of my time x am watching Big Brother and what a storm that's erupted in there omg, really bad, anyway all have a peaceful week and will chat to you on the other side 😀 xxx

Good Morning all x The ginger cabby is so funny so many people to follow and it takes up most of my time x am watching Big Brother and what a storm that's erupted in there omg, really bad, anyway all have a peaceful week and will chat to you on the other side 😀 xxx
Big brothers been the rollercoaster I wasn’t expecting. So much drama this year!! Have a lovely week June xx

• Heart
Big brothers been the rollercoaster I wasn’t expecting. So much drama this year!! Have a lovely week June xx
I've found this year's Big Brother to be the most boring, uneventful one. I do think Jordan has a massive game plan with Henry. 💯

I watched that Robbie Williams documentary last night. It was good but thought it would be much better. He has aged terribly!

I've found this year's Big Brother to be the most boring, uneventful one. I do think Jordan has a massive game plan with Henry. 💯

I watched that Robbie Williams documentary last night. It was good but thought it would be much better. He has aged terribly!
100% and I think yinrun is playing a game too. Acting dim and cute but actually she’s very clever and knows she’ll get far

I watched it too and thought the same! I was expecting more from it but did enjoy watching. He looks very awful and old now, but like our fakey, both aging worse 😂

• Haha
100% and I think yinrun is playing a game too. Acting dim and cute but actually she’s very clever and knows she’ll get far

I watched it too and thought the same! I was expecting more from it but did enjoy watching. He looks very awful and old now, but like our fakey, both aging worse 😂
That Yinrun gets on my wick. All that crying but no tears whatsoever! I can't say I've warmed to anybody in there. I'm sure they have a lot of difficulty in editing highlights because nothing ever happens! 😂

• Haha
That Yinrun gets on my wick. All that crying but no tears whatsoever! I can't say I've warmed to anybody in there. I'm sure they have a lot of difficulty in editing highlights because nothing ever happens! 😂
Her crying is too much 😂 it’s like when a toddler has a tantrum

• Haha

You two are angels and your daughter Crazy. Such a lovely thing you’re both doing. The people you help won’t forget it.

• Heart