Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really opened up my eyes as to how he hoodwinked people over the years, the BBC had him on a pedestal as he drew in the viewers. I found it shocking but so glad I watched it, it never made me sick just thoughtful as to how he got away with it for so long xxx
---
Watched The Ex-Wife channel 5 on Sunday. That was good too, nice to see different actors, it's a good watch in my opinion and the last scene left me gob smaked. Unfortunately I can't binge watch and have to watch one at a time 😕 x Roll on Sunday x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It really opened up my eyes as to how he hoodwinked people over the years, the BBC had him on a pedestal as he drew in the viewers. I found it shocking but so glad I watched it, it never made me sick just thoughtful as to how he got away with it for so long xxx
---
Watched The Ex-Wife channel 5 on Sunday. That was good too, nice to see different actors, it's a good watch in my opinion and the last scene left me gob smaked. Unfortunately I can't binge watch and have to watch one at a time 😕 x Roll on Sunday x
I'm glad I watched it Joon. I actually wrote in to Jim'll Fix It. Bloody glad he didn't fix it for me. What a nutter he was. He said and dropped so many hints but the whole nation were totally groomed! He even nicked a few glass eyes from corpses and mounted one on a ring and the other into a necklace that he wore for the last TOTP. I was sitting there gobsmacked in some parts!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm glad I watched it Joon. I actually wrote in to Jim'll Fix It. Bloody glad he didn't fix it for me. What a nutter he was. He said and dropped so many hints but the whole nation were totally groomed! He even nicked a few glass eyes from corpses and mounted one on a ring and the other into a necklace that he wore for the last TOTP. I was sitting there gobsmacked in some parts!
Im going to try watch this, its on BBC i player? Il have to get my son to get that app on my tv for me, he knows how to change the VPN so I can watch things because I can’t watch if im outside of the UK, but im dying to watch this! Sick bastard! Another sick bastard and sick witch… I watched “Maxine” on Netflix last night! The amount of times the hairs stood up on my neck, my god them poor girls. She is a rotten witch coving for that animal. I have to say its done very well and in a respectful way regarding the horrific nature of the crime! God love Holly and Jessica x They would have been 30 years old this year! Heartbreaking 💔

• Heart
Im going to try watch this, its on BBC i player? Il have to get my son to get that app on my tv for me, he knows how to change the VPN so I can watch things because I can’t watch if im outside of the UK, but im dying to watch this! Sick bastard! Another sick bastard and sick witch… I watched “Maxine” on Netflix last night! The amount of times the hairs stood up on my neck, my god them poor girls. She is a rotten witch coving for that animal. I have to say its done very well and in a respectful way regarding the horrific nature of the crime! God love Holly and Jessica x They would have been 30 years old this year! Heartbreaking 💔
Yes I have seen that programme hun, horrible person like Hindley they think a lot of their men x No maternal instinct at all xx hope you are ok where you are with the winds and rain its been horrendous here on the south coast but am thinking of the poor people in Scotland too 😢 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought Maxine was really well done and acted. Obviously I knew she’d given him an alibi but I didn’t realise how much she did cover up for him. Suppose we’ll never know what actually happened. Poor girls

• Heart
Yeah I thought Maxine was really well done and acted. Obviously I knew she’d given him an alibi but I didn’t realise how much she did cover up for him. Suppose we’ll never know what actually happened. Poor girls
Yes its done very well and the acting is fantastic, i dont even know who plays Carr or Huntey but they really did portray them very well and gave a good insight into their toxic relationship! I agree with @Joon Carr is like Hindley, obsessed with their men! Will do anything to please them although Carr seems a bit more mouthy than Hindley and would give it back to him and seemed like she wanted a family and liked children, she was a classroom assistant. Hindley had no interest in having a family whatsoever! Shocking how much she covered up and she scrubbed that house for him! Evil twisted witch, she got off too easily her sentence was a joke! I agree we will never know what really happened to Holly and Jessica 💔
I started to watch The Reckoning last night and instantly im blown away with Steve Coogan’s portrayal of Saville, its like its really Saville, my god he’s an incredible actor and im already learning things id never knew about, even policemen knew him and turned a blind eye to anything, his views on why he didn’t want a wife or a family, its really interesting and excellently done. If you’re in two minds on watching it id say give it a watch, its worth knowing how he truly was! Them poor girls just though it was “cool” to hang around with the DJ during the show backstage and also in his home but didn’t expect that! Its worth a watch, Steve Coogan deserves an award!

• Heart
Yes its done very well and the acting is fantastic, i dont even know who plays Carr or Huntey but they really did portray them very well and gave a good insight into their toxic relationship! I agree with @Joon Carr is like Hindley, obsessed with their men! Will do anything to please them although Carr seems a bit more mouthy than Hindley and would give it back to him and seemed like she wanted a family and liked children, she was a classroom assistant. Hindley had no interest in having a family whatsoever! Shocking how much she covered up and she scrubbed that house for him! Evil twisted witch, she got off too easily her sentence was a joke! I agree we will never know what really happened to Holly and Jessica 💔
I started to watch The Reckoning last night and instantly im blown away with Steve Coogan’s portrayal of Saville, its like its really Saville, my god he’s an incredible actor and im already learning things id never knew about, even policemen knew him and turned a blind eye to anything, his views on why he didn’t want a wife or a family, its really interesting and excellently done. If you’re in two minds on watching it id say give it a watch, its worth knowing how he truly was! Them poor girls just though it was “cool” to hang around with the DJ during the show backstage and also in his home but didn’t expect that! Its worth a watch, Steve Coogan deserves an award!
I'm glad you started watching it because I'm so glad I did. Steve Coogan definitely deserves an award for his portrayal. What an amazing actor he is. It honestly was like re-living my youth. Seeing him on TOTP and Jim'll Fix It. Jesus, I used to love that show as a kid. I remember he did the 'Clunk Clink (with every trip) advert but never realised he actually did a book called "Stranger Danger" warning and protecting children against the dangers of adults ffs. The gall of the man was off-the scale. I'll be giving Maxine a watch over the weekend. I can remember them at the time giving interviews to the press. Hard to think that Holly and Jessica would be 30yrs old now bless them. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm glad you started watching it because I'm so glad I did. Steve Coogan definitely deserves an award for his portrayal. What an amazing actor he is. It honestly was like re-living my youth. Seeing him on TOTP and Jim'll Fix It. Jesus, I used to love that show as a kid. I remember he did the 'Clunk Clink (with every trip) advert but never realised he actually did a book called "Stranger Danger" warning and protecting children against the dangers of adults ffs. The gall of the man was off-the scale. I'll be giving Maxine a watch over the weekend. I can remember them at the time giving interviews to the press. Hard to think that Holly and Jessica would be 30yrs old now bless them. 😔
I have one more episode to watch. Oh my god yes Steve Coogan’s portrayed of him is incredible, its like watching the real Savile! I didn’t know he did things to young boys awell?? How did he get away with it for so long 🤬 He knew people in power and he obviously thought he was invincible! He’s absolutely vile!! Thanks @Joon for recommending it….
Let me know what you think of Maxine @CrazyBaldhead it’s very well done… yes 30 years old they would have been this year 😥

• Heart
I have one more episode to watch. Oh my god yes Steve Coogan’s portrayed of him is incredible, its like watching the real Savile! I didn’t know he did things to young boys awell?? How did he get away with it for so long 🤬 He knew people in power and he obviously thought he was invincible! He’s absolutely vile!! Thanks @Joon for recommending it….
Let me know what you think of Maxine @CrazyBaldhead it’s very well done… yes 30 years old they would have been this year 😥
I've been a bit distracted. I found 'Still Game' on Netflix last night and we started watching that. It's about Jack and Victor who are two pensioners from Glasgow. Watched about four episodes and was in tears. So funny. I recommend this one (its under trending). 9 series apparently!! 🤣😘

• Heart
Just heard Dave Courtney (hard man) has killed himself early hours of this morning with a gun, mental health problems, 😢 🙏 😞....Cannot believe this has happened we as his fans are so shocked as he came over as a kind, generous man, strong, and would help people in trouble x sorry for the downer but need to express myself xxx

• Sad
Just heard Dave Courtney (hard man) has killed himself early hours of this morning with a gun, mental health problems, 😢 🙏 😞....Cannot believe this has happened we as his fans are so shocked as he came over as a kind, generous man, strong, and would help people in trouble x sorry for the downer but need to express myself xxx
That’s awful, how sad 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
My son just told me the guy in the Haribo advert the two policemen one, he is the guy in Goodnight Sweetheart ...I didn't realise..Morning all X

My son just told me the guy in the Haribo advert the two policemen one, he is the guy in Goodnight Sweetheart ...I didn't realise..Morning all X
Yes it is Joon. He's put loads of weight on. I used to like that programme years ago! X

Reactions: 1
Am watching Itv X The other Mrs Jordan 3 episodes ....True story well worth a look 👌 Omg wow scary 😨 what can happen 😳 x.

Am watching Itv X The other Mrs Jordan 3 episodes ....True story well worth a look 👌 Omg wow scary 😨 what can happen 😳 x.
Oh I do love a true story, i’ll add that to my list👍 I thought you were joking about Paul Smith doing a gig in Amsterdam 😂 He bleeping is 😂😂 love it 🙌

• Heart
I don't know much about Seasick Steve but foot tapping his songs lol x

• Haha
Hey @Joon how are you? I saw that last video Dave Courtney did explaining why he did that🥺 Very sad 😢 but was lovely to see him smiling and saying he had lived a great life😉 sending love hun ❤ xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5