Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow's the day my beautiful Fakeys where I get to celebrate my 50th. Mr Crazy has played a blinder. We are staying at The Ritz and we have front block tickets at the O2!

Absolutely buzzing is not the word! Happy Days! 😍

Have the most amazing time. You deserve it ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tomorrow's the day my beautiful Fakeys where I get to celebrate my 50th. Mr Crazy has played a blinder. We are staying at The Ritz and we have front block tickets at the O2!

Well done Mr Crazy. I hope you have an amazing night you deserve it ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Happy Birthday our Crazy Queen ❀ Wow that sounds amazing 🀩 have a fantastic time 😘

• Heart
Have the most fantastic time xxx Congratulations on your 50th, that's true love for you xxxxxx🍾πŸ₯³πŸ·πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸŒ».

• Heart
Thanks for all the love. πŸ’—πŸ’— We had a fabulous time!!!!!!! I went dressed as 'Lucky Star' Madonna and Mr Crazy went with his 'Italians Do It Better' t-shirt. 🀣🀣🀣

We had such a blinding time, I've now lost my voice and was a blubbering wreck. I chose to see the concert through my own eyes as wanted to be i'n the moment' and not through a phone. I was totally overwhelmed at how brilliant it was. I was crying happy tears throughout it, especially her speech about her illness and to survive for her children. She started off with Nothing Really Matters and finished with Celebration. Saw Graham Norton there!

Anybody planning to go make sure you're at the end of the middle runway to the left as she spent a lot of time there instead of the main stage. Still amazing as expected.

We had afternoon tea at The Ritz this afternoon. Beautiful. Now my daughter is trying to get tickets so might go again with her. Had a blast! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Screenshot_20231015-015134~2.png
Screenshot_20231015-123646.png
Screenshot_20231015-123845.png
Screenshot_20231015-123815.png
Screenshot_20231015-123909.png
Screenshot_20231015-123724.png
Screenshot_20231015-123937~2.png
Screenshot_20231015-123953~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for all the love. πŸ’—πŸ’— We had a fabulous time!!!!!!! I went dressed as 'Lucky Star' Madonna and Mr Crazy went with his 'Italians Do It Better' t-shirt. 🀣🀣🀣

We had such a blinding time, I've now lost my voice and was a blubbering wreck. I chose to see the concert through my own eyes as wanted to be i'n the moment' and not through a phone. I was totally overwhelmed at how brilliant it was. I was crying happy tears throughout it, especially her speech about her illness and to survive for her children. She started off with Nothing Really Matters and finished with Celebration. Saw Graham Norton there!

Anybody planning to go make sure you're at the end of the middle runway to the left as she spent a lot of time there instead of the main stage. Still amazing as expected.

We had afternoon tea at The Ritz this afternoon. Beautiful. Now my daughter is trying to get tickets so might go again with her. Had a blast! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

View attachment 2512637View attachment 2512638View attachment 2512639View attachment 2512640View attachment 2512641View attachment 2512642View attachment 2512643View attachment 2512644
Ahhhhhh so glad you had a fabulous time xxx I read a review and it said what a fantastic show and her costume changes, xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhhhhh so glad you had a fabulous time xxx I read a review and it said what a fantastic show and her costume changes, xxx
She was amazing!!!! The best!!! On top form! Had the best night and still buzziing! πŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow crazy brilliant view you had! Glad you had an amazing time ❀
Honestly was mindblowing! Any tips to people going though is NOT go to front stage but the end of the centre catwalk and left-hand side. What a bloody fantastic show! πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@PrincessJeanie I posted a few above but here's another two! I didn't take many photos of the concert as I was just so overwhelmed by the atmosphere and actually being there. We travelled up Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Ritz. It's so beautiful in there. Mr Crazy really thought of everything and on the Sunday we had afternoon tea there. He had to be back for Monday as he's got a massive project to handle but we really did pack everything in!

I've got a few days off of work thankfully as I've lost my voice!!! 🀣🀣 We are thinking of renewing our vows next year in Vegas. That would be great as I can just see us with an Elvis in a Little White Chapel. 🀣🀣 Madonna is playing in Vegas next year also so we might arrange to centre the dates around that! I was talking to my sister about it, who lives in Chicago, and they could both come.

It was such a fabulous weekend though. If I was Flapz, I would have dumped his sorry arse ages ago for what Fakey did to her for her 30th Birthday. I would have been gutted. πŸ’―

Screenshot_20231015-123738.png
Screenshot_20231015-231405~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So glad you enjoyed it crazy and had an amazing birthday πŸ’—πŸ’— you didn’t miss much with fakey and flaps πŸ˜‚

• Haha
So glad you enjoyed it crazy and had an amazing birthday πŸ’—πŸ’— you didn’t miss much with fakey and flaps πŸ˜‚
I still managed to download some clips! Force of habit! 🀣🀣 They really do have a miserable existence. I doubt they ever have a laugh together! X

• Haha
Your pics are amazing @CrazyBaldhead and so pleased you had a fab time! Vegas would be amazing too! Like you, I have a very thoughtful hubbie and he does lovely things for my birthday and I’m conscious that I should do more things for him. But he is difficult to buy for and just loves to give rather than receive things. It doesn’t cost much to be thoughtful so skint Fakey has no excuse. It’s all about him, how he’s feeling so everybody else takes a back seat. Flaps needs to get out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Joon - thanks so much for your recommendation of The Reckoning. Wow, what a drama! Steve Coogan is utterly brilliant in it. It's almost like he's in the same room as you. We got up to Part II and to say I wasn't completely gripped was an understatement. I'll be watching the rest over the next few days and cannot believe how he literally groomed a whole nation. Absolutely brilliant production and I hope he wins awards for playing him as he deserves it! πŸ’―

• Heart
@Joon - thanks so much for your recommendation of The Reckoning. Wow, what a drama! Steve Coogan is utterly brilliant in it. It's almost like he's in the same room as you. We got up to Part II and to say I wasn't completely gripped was an understatement. I'll be watching the rest over the next few days and cannot believe how he literally groomed a whole nation. Absolutely brilliant production and I hope he wins awards for playing him as he deserves it! πŸ’―
I really wasn’t keen on it but is it creepy? I know Coogan has been raved about but unsure whether to watch it

I really wasn’t keen on it but is it creepy? I know Coogan has been raved about but unsure whether to watch it
I'm the same- some have said it's a tough watch I'm in two minds whether to give it a watch or not

Reactions: 3