Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry @stargirl23 im a bleep and just take medication when I feel like, I know it’s wrong but …. sorry can’t be of any help ❤

@Sarivng2022 are you in Ireland? If so Nytol 50mg otc will definitely make you sleep unless you have a very powerful mind, I guessing you’re husband has a powerful mind like me because nothing works on me, I take 2 or 3 nytol some nights if im really struggling to sleep and im an overthinker so I know how tough it it, Ive recently been dozing off while watching tv on the sofa at night ( Watching TV in bed I dont doze off) just a suggestion ❤
Don’t be sorry lovely. Thank you anyway ❤ my levels were beyond abnormal or I would stop take them due to the side effects but think I need to get my levels to a more normal place before I cut off completely. I’m so bad when it comes to medication, I don’t like taking unless absolutely necessary and would rather natural ways but after my blood test results it’s clear I need to take a few things for a while until my body’s back in a healthy state xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don’t be sorry lovely. Thank you anyway ❤ my levels were beyond abnormal or I would stop take them due to the side effects but think I need to get my levels to a more normal place before I cut off completely. I’m so bad when it comes to medication, I don’t like taking unless absolutely necessary and would rather natural ways but after my blood test results it’s clear I need to take a few things for a while until my body’s back in a healthy state xx
awwww bless you have a lot going on yourself so I see where you’re coming from, could you google (i know not to but if its the NHS website id say it safe) im the opposite the more meds the better, I don’t believe in natural holistic homeopathic medication, tried it once for one of my so sons but it did duck all! My mate/long time neighbour whos on her 70’s swears by cbt therapy but she’s a bit away with the fairy but has a heart of gold, god only knows what’s holistic stuff shes into now lol haven’t seen her in a while she does the night shits, shes a carer in a nursing home.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
awwww bless you have a lot going on yourself so I see where you’re coming from, could you google (i know not to but if its the NHS website id say it safe) im the opposite the more meds the better, I don’t believe in natural holistic homeopathic medication, tried it once for one of my so sons but it did duck all! My mate/long time neighbour whos on her 70’s swears by cbt therapy but she’s a bit away with the fairy but has a heart of gold, god only knows what’s holistic stuff shes into now lol haven’t seen her in a while she does the night shits, shes a carer in a nursing home.
Yeah nhs said it’s best to take it with food and eat smaller amounts more often but to me that’s not helping 😂 yeah I’m the same. I’ve read up a lot of holistic stuff and tried once but not since. I’d rather just grin and bear it 😂 even with pain relief I leave it as long as possible before taking and like my Body to try fight anything first before getting medication or antibiotics etc

• Haha
Yeah nhs said it’s best to take it with food and eat smaller amounts more often but to me that’s not helping 😂 yeah I’m the same. I’ve read up a lot of holistic stuff and tried once but not since. I’d rather just grin and bear it 😂 even with pain relief I leave it as long as possible before taking and like my Body to try fight anything first before getting medication or antibiotics etc
duck that tit Im a cheeky witch I do be asking my g.p for everything possible 😂 He once told never to ask him for Zimmos ever again (I get my own when necessary) im going to him 20 years now. Id say he shudders when he’s see’s my name on his list lol) ah no he’s sound ,he’s only about 49/50 years old so we get on great and he only curses in front of me 😂 he also doesn’t believe in therapy or holistic or homeopathy tit! He obviously has to suggest it but I told him to duck off that is shite and he respose was “I completely agree” 😂 Haven’t seen him ages, I must pay him a visit soon for a yap 😂

• Haha
sorry @stargirl23 im a bleep and just take medication when I feel like, I know it’s wrong but …. sorry can’t be of any help ❤

@Sarivng2022 are you in Ireland? If so Nytol 50mg otc will definitely make you sleep unless you have a very powerful mind, I guessing you’re husband has a powerful mind like me because nothing works on me, I take 2 or 3 nytol some nights if im really struggling to sleep and im an overthinker so I know how tough it it, Ive recently been dozing off while watching tv on the sofa at night ( Watching TV in bed I dont doze off) just a suggestion ❤
Thanks Duchess. He didn't really want to take anything else as he's tried a few things the last week or so. He slept a bit better last night. Still woke up a couple of times but better than he has so hopefully it continues with these meds and being a bit more relaxed.

@stargirl23 I took folic acid when pregnant or TTC and can't remember when I took it now. Don't remember having any side effects. Think I probably just took it in the morning before I forgot.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck that tit Im a cheeky witch I do be asking my g.p for everything possible 😂 He once told never to ask him for Zimmos ever again (I get my own when necessary) im going to him 20 years now. Id say he shudders when he’s see’s my name on his list lol) ah no he’s sound ,he’s only about 49/50 years old so we get on great and he only curses in front of me 😂 he also doesn’t believe in therapy or holistic or homeopathy tit! He obviously has to suggest it but I told him to duck off that is shite and he respose was “I completely agree” 😂 Haven’t seen him ages, I must pay him a visit soon for a yap 😂
Hahahaha he sounds great 😂 bet our fakey will try hunt him down now to get anything he can 😂
---
Thanks Duchess. He didn't really want to take anything else as he's tried a few things the last week or so. He slept a bit better last night. Still woke up a couple of times but better than he has so hopefully it continues with these meds and being a bit more relaxed.

@stargirl23 I took folic acid when pregnant or TTC and can't remember when I took it now. Don't remember having any side effects. Think I probably just took it in the morning before I forgot.
Thank you lovely! I’ll try taking it first thing before I eat or drink and see if that makes a difference. It could be my ibs is just bad atm and it’s a coincidence it just happens to be a week after I started the folic acid. I’ll keep an eye and if concerned I’ll speak to my gp next week

Hahahaha he sounds great 😂 bet our fakey will try hunt him down now to get anything he can 😂
---
Oh he wont prescribe more than HSE advises (he can be quite strict when he wants the prick 😏 we have a love/hate relationship) ive found a new g.p who I swear is about 90 years old and will give you anything and im sure the €60 goes straight into his pocket, he doesn’t even ask you you’re address??? Swear this country is crazy 😜 (they fill his prescriptions in his local pharmacy so he’s definitely legit in that sense)

MH is so complex everybody is different in how they react to certain meds. Ive only tried tit sertraline and lexapro, lexapro is good when you find the right mg but i’ve never tried Prozac and its the oldest one on the market and still prescribed to this day. I think they get paid off say the likes of sertraline if they prescribed so much of one brand, its all about money I think. I believe prozac is very effective. Oh and I always used to get my g.p to put DNR (Do not substitute) on my subscriptions as I don’t trust generics. I haven’t been on antidepressants since 2020 and id like to keep it that way.

I hope Elle and jason are doing ok?

Oh he wont prescribe more than HSE advises (he can be quite strict when he wants the prick 😏 we have a love/hate relationship) ive found a new g.p who I swear is about 90 years old and will give you anything and im sure the €60 goes straight into his pocket, he doesn’t even ask you you’re address??? Swear this country is crazy 😜 (they fill his prescriptions in his local pharmacy so he’s definitely legit in that sense)

MH is so complex everybody is different in how they react to certain meds. Ive only tried tit sertraline and lexapro, lexapro is good when you find the right mg but i’ve never tried Prozac and its the oldest one on the market and still prescribed to this day. I think they get paid off say the likes of sertraline if they prescribed so much of one brand, its all about money I think. I believe prozac is very effective. Oh and I always used to get my g.p to put DNR (Do not substitute) on my subscriptions as I don’t trust generics. I haven’t been on antidepressants since 2020 and id like to keep it that way.

I hope Elle and jason are doing ok?
Yeah I’m the same duchess. For me cbt and antidepressants is all that worked for me. So many people said about I shouldn’t accept antidepressant I should do this and that etc but I didn’t care. They worked for me so why would I stop taking it.

I hope they’re ok too Jason has been in my thoughts

• Heart
Hey @CrazyBaldhead thank you for sticking up for us, I didn’t really understand the comment when @Lucyxxxx mentioned it on be main thread? so I just skipped over it, it’s appears to be a dig a the fakeys and the Krusties? Im trying to find the comment but can’t see it on the KH thread (that thread looks good, loads of krusties and Polo’s on it, might be worth a join) also whos this imposter Duchess with an x 🤬😂😂😂 anyway as I was saying Lucy told us on the Marcus off topic thread months ago that although she is a vip member she cant open threds as she said she has had a fair few warnings, so although I understand where you’re coming from and thank you x I think @Lucyxxxx had no choice to just skip over it ❤ Sure have you not noticed the new Duchess after my “break” a christmas 😜🤭

• Heart
@riddleme89 haven’t seen you post in a few days. Hope all is okay. Sending all my love been thinking of you and your family ❤
Yeah I noticed she was missing but I think last week she may hsve been in shock andits only hit her now?? I know she was struggling herself and then her sister inlaw was devastating ❤ I hope shes ok aswell.. yeah as always sending love snd thoughts to her and family ❤

• Heart
Yeah I noticed she was missing but I think last week she may hsve been in shock andits only hit her now?? I know she was struggling herself and then her sister inlaw was devastating ❤ I hope shes ok aswell.. yeah as always sending love snd thoughts to her and family ❤
Yeah that’s what I was thinking. She’s not having a good time bless her. We’re all here when you’re ready Riddle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You ok @CrazyBaldhead? That KH thread is tit and that poster has had a few run in with people, she doesn’t even know who DC16 is on the KP thread, sorry I wasted my energy on her now… has anyone seen the latest comments? Im on possibly my last warning so I cant say anything because il loose my tit? what we just do nothing and look “gormless” ? (that word craics me up because we don’t use it over here 😂)

Was chatting to @Lucyxxxx she said the KH thread is like a rave thread 😂😂😂 dead ⚰
Shes right it it actually if you read over it! KH is no saint or role model either FFS!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Fakeys im back to work full time next week was just talking to my magager (Shes like a friend really ❤) (last few weeks they were easy on me) but its back to business next week and I also do night classes and run a home so wont be able to post as much but il be watching…. also well done Mollyanne. I wont ne able to not resist posting 😂 wish me look … il be still posting for the next few days anyway x The Duchess 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fakeys im back to work full time next week was just talking to my magager (Shes like a friend really ❤) (last few weeks they were easy on me) but its back to business next week and I also do night classes and run a home so wont be able to post as much but il be watching…. also well done Mollyanne. I wont ne able to not resist posting 😂 wish me look … il be still posting for the next few days anyway x The Duchess 💙
Good luck going back full time duchess, hope it goes well for you ❤ well all be here to give you a laugh throughout xx

• Heart
Good luck going back full time duchess, hope it goes well for you ❤ well all be here to give you a laugh throughout xx
Thanks you , last week was mid term, week before that was just easing back in but Monday is the DAY 😩 ah sure it cant do any harm (hopefully) ❤
and @mollyann has also got a job, well done, hope it goes well for you ❤

• Heart
Good luck Duchess. You’ll be missed on the thread.

• Heart
Thanks you , last week was mid term, week before that was just easing back in but Monday is the DAY 😩 ah sure it cant do any harm (hopefully) ❤
and @mollyann has also got a job, well done, hope it goes well for you ❤
You got this lovely, believe in yourself. We’ll all be rooting for you ❤

• Heart
You ok @CrazyBaldhead? That KH thread is tit and that poster has had a few run in with people, she doesn’t even know who DC16 is on the KP thread, sorry I wasted my energy on her now… has anyone seen the latest comments? Im on possibly my last warning so I cant say anything because il loose my tit? what we just do nothing and look “gormless” ? (that word craics me up because we don’t use it over here 😂)

Was chatting to @Lucyxxxx she said the KH thread is like a rave thread 😂😂😂 dead ⚰
Shes right it it actually if you read over it! KH is no saint or role model either FFS!
I went over on there just now (KH thread). Some comments have been deleted. I shouldn't come on here when I've had a drink. I get very defensive about the Fakey's!!! 😅😅 I have to be careful as I've had a few warnings too! I'm being careful now! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7