Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stargirl123 hope you are ok hun not seen you for a while xx Happy New Year xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Stargirl123 hope you are ok hun not seen you for a while xx Happy New Year xxx
Happy new year lovely ❤ I’m all good. Just gave up watching these twats so don’t bother looking at the thread anymore. Got bored of hate watching the same old tit 😂 hope you’re well xxxx

Reactions: 3
Yes totally understand hun it's good to have a break xx I am all good hun just keep taking the pills lol 😆 😊 take care of yourself xxx hopefully you will come back after a while xxx

Yes totally understand hun it's good to have a break xx I am all good hun just keep taking the pills lol 😆 😊 take care of yourself xxx hopefully you will come back after a while xxx
Hope the medication helps you and you’re feeling ok. Always here if you need anything xxx

• Heart
So who do we reckon this is? 7 messages just on the Fakey thread and sticking up for the area they live in. Also knows duck all about house prices near London. Fakey? Flapz? Another sad spy? 🧐

Screenshot_20240212-135245.png

Reactions: 4
So who do we reckon this is? 7 messages just on the Fakey thread and sticking up for the area they live in. Also knows duck all about house prices near London. Fakey? Flapz? Another sad spy? 🧐

View attachment 2752043
The first couple messages I didn’t really take much notice of but that’s because I don’t know the area. But they’ve kept insisting the area is affluent so it does make me wonder especially as it’s a new Tattler …

Just don't like that, answers back coldly I don't feel any friendliness from this person x I get gut feelings about things in my life too and I'm not normally wrong....love to you all xxx

• Heart
Yeah could be that old trout but has she got the intelligence to write something like this unless she had input from Matthew as to me it was worded correctly, IF YOU WERE TO DO YOUR RESEARCH got me cheeky fucker whoever it was 😆...

• Haha
Yeah could be that old trout but has she got the intelligence to write something like this unless she had input from Matthew as to me it was worded correctly, IF YOU WERE TO DO YOUR RESEARCH got me cheeky fucker whoever it was 😆...
Absolute bleep. Research is all I ever do. A very unfriendly poster. Only ever posted in our thread, never liking anybody's posts. Says it all really. 💯

• Heart
Absolute bleep. Research is all I ever do. A very unfriendly poster. Only ever posted in our thread, never liking anybody's posts. Says it all really. 💯
definitely camp Prickenden! obviously I don’t know the area but even I picked up on how they wanted to say how well off the area was and mentioned ‘old money’ ?? I dont think Flaps like it that we know their house is Shared Ownership and they especially don’t like it when we say it on the thread and I said it yesterday 😂😂😂 I think we should post the stuff on Flaps tattle on here and add it to the Wiki and include that a new mystery’ poster came on. They will hate that 🤭 also whem they come on it just proves how much this thread bothers them! Flaps is always on the thread and once on the off topic 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
definitely camp Prickenden! obviously I don’t know the area but even I picked up on how they wanted to say how well off the area was and mentioned ‘old money’ ?? I dont think Flaps like it that we know their house is Shared Ownership and they especially don’t like it when we say it on the thread and I said it yesterday 😂😂😂 I think we should post the stuff on Flaps tattle on here and add it to the Wiki and include that a new mystery’ poster came on. They will hate that 🤭 also whem they come on it just proves how much this thread bothers them! Flaps is always on the thread and once on the off topic 🤭
I've put the utter prick on ignore. bleeping telling me to do my research when they haven't got a clue about house prices nearer London. Obviously this thread massively bothers the cunts because they all hate being called out. Their housebuilder Linden Homes is building all over the place STILL offering shared-ownership. Everything in their house has been gifted. Skint beggars.

• Heart
Anyone else enjoying the Goodman Walker shitshow??? Also anyone else afraid to post on the thread 🫢 This thread really is one of the friendliest threads lol 🤭

Last edited:
Anyone else enjoying the Goodman Walker shitshow??? Also anyone else afraid to post on the thread 🫢 This thread really is one of the friendliest threads lol 😂
I'm too afraid to join and the threads move too fast
I'm too used of friendly threads of Fakeys, Chinions and Belters 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm too afraid to join and the threads move too fast
I'm too used of friendly threads of Fakeys, Chinions and Belters 🤣🤣🤣
Haha Im also afraid to join so that’s the only thread I lurk on 🤣🤣🤣 yes the belters and westies are friendly threads. Im assuming Chinions is the Hinch thread? im dying to read the 500th!!! The real Sophie 😮

• Haha
Anyone else enjoying the Goodman Walker shitshow??? Also anyone else afraid to post on the thread 🫢 This thread really is one of the friendliest threads lol 🤭
Can't keep up but they are savage! 😂
---
Haha Im also afraid to join so that’s the only thread I lurk on 🤣🤣🤣 yes the belters and westies are friendly threads. Im assuming Chinions is the Hinch thread? im dying to read the 500th!!! The real Sophie 😮
The Chinions are on the Stephen Bear thread. Not been on that for ages but they're a good crew.

• Haha
Can't keep up but they are savage! 😂
---

The Chinions are on the Stephen Bear thread. Not been on that for ages but they're a good crew.
oh I see thank you 🫣 yes they are absolutely savage lol Redtea is on there so I put her name in the search bar she I can get to the current thread as it moves so fast 🤣🤣🤣 She is killing it on there 🙌 I hope she comes back to us her hatred for Fakey craics me up 🤣

• Haha
Chinions is an off topic for Talia Oataway (Aaron Chalmers ex) she has a chin like a dorito amd claims to be a "medical mummy"
I gave up on Hinch she is so boring I only check the thread if a post makes the most liked comment list 🤣

• Haha