Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Polly looks like a right old slapper! Almost like a bloke in a bad wig! Lol 😅
---

It's freezing! Give me the Bahamas any day!
---
I've just started binge watching Breaking Bad yet again! Love it! I'll just drop this happy tune here for my Fakeys!!

---
Breaking Bad has such a good soundtrack of tunes!! 🔥
That tune is breaking bad all over love it 🙌 Best series on Netflix 🙌
Have you been to the Bahamas???

• Heart
Reactions: 2

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Morning lovely x yes I watched that last week binged watched it x It was really good xx
---
Morning all x I am not to good at the moment so I have to give Tattle a break xx Wishing you all a Merry Christmas ❤ and a Happy New Year xxx
Sending love! 💗 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! X

Joon

VIP Member
I read yesterday that when Prince wrote this he was giving up cigarettes and this is what the lyrics are about x Seen lots of comments saying it's true ? X

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Anyone else enjoying the Goodman Walker shitshow??? Also anyone else afraid to post on the thread 🫢 This thread really is one of the friendliest threads lol 🤭
Can't keep up but they are savage! 😂
---
Haha Im also afraid to join so that’s the only thread I lurk on 🤣🤣🤣 yes the belters and westies are friendly threads. Im assuming Chinions is the Hinch thread? im dying to read the 500th!!! The real Sophie 😮
The Chinions are on the Stephen Bear thread. Not been on that for ages but they're a good crew.

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
Morning lovelies x Does anyone know if he goes to David Lloyd gym at Colchester xx

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Same old with our fakey! Enjoy your time back in Dublin 🧡
No was in Dublin for Easter but back in Holland now lol but I go back to Dublin for Summer 💙 Weather was awful in Dublin! it’s nice here getting very spring like now warming up. looks nice in UK also?

• Heart

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Fakey’s what’s you’re take on status’s? I couldn’t give a shit tbh? But I was just browsing the site and noticed a lot in the chatter or word association forums use it to up their comment count, like the VIP status posters obviously use for what it’s meant but it looks like others use it to up their comment count to move up in status, never would I have thought to do this! Christ some people are crazy, that would never enter my head! Sorry just a quick rant lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
Hello!! Not been on this thread in forever 😘

Just read Crazy's last post here about insomnia and menopause. Wish I'd seen it, I suffered for two years until I found a natural solution that worked in two weeks :oops:🙌

I know it's against Tattle rules to discuss absent members but when someone is so prolific in posting and such a Tattle queen it's a bit concerning when they go quiet.

Reactions: 1

stargirl23

VIP Member
Thanks. Did the mertazapine work for sleep quite quickly? That's the one my friend said her brother in law switched to as well. Do you have to taper or can you switch straight away? He's only on 50mg of the Sertraline and only been on it a week. Bless him he feels bad for being ill but I told him it can't be helped. All I can do is be there really. He still managed to send his dad out for card, roses and chocolates on valentine's for me (more than Fakey did to get back on topic!).
Oh that’s lovely bless him ❤ yeah it worked so well for me. The first night I took it I slept 14 hours 😂 I was over exhausted and needed it. As he’s only been on the sertraline a week he would be able to switch straight over and should have no side effects as it usually takes 2-3 weeks for it to fully be in your system and work. I’ve only ever had to gradually have to switch and lower doses once but I had been on the medication for 9 months before switching so we did it gradually. After a week I suspect he’d be fine to switch no issues

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Yeah I went onto metazepine instead worked a lot better for me at night. Hopefully he can speak to the drs and get it switched
Will phone docs this morning and try and pull his med review forward or just get a call back today. His anxiety was a bit worse by the evening last night as he was so tired. Took a higher dose zopiclone which did work last time but he woke up after a couple of hours last night. Then again a couple of hours later until he just was awake really at 3am. He's just so tired now each day is a struggle. Did manage a walk and stuff yesterday but with no sleep again last night I feel we're back to square one. He seems to keep waking up to pee although didn't have that the night before when he seemed more relaxed. He just hoped the sleeping pill would give him some relief last night but it didn't

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
No was in Dublin for Easter but back in Holland now lol but I go back to Dublin for Summer 💙 Weather was awful in Dublin! it’s nice here getting very spring like now warming up. looks nice in UK also?
Oh my mistake. Did you enjoy Easter? Well Sunday was lovely and ever since then where I live it’s rained every bloody day 😂 I’m missing the sun!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
My son just told me the guy in the Haribo advert the two policemen one, he is the guy in Goodnight Sweetheart ...I didn't realise..Morning all X
Yes it is Joon. He's put loads of weight on. I used to like that programme years ago! X

Joon

VIP Member
Hello lovelies x Has anyone seen Archie the story of Cary Grant.. ..its on Itv X ....I have done nothing this morning just watching this it's tearful, shocking, how family can treat their own people ..Its worth a watch but get your bits done first lol. 😆...

stargirl23

VIP Member
Will phone docs this morning and try and pull his med review forward or just get a call back today. His anxiety was a bit worse by the evening last night as he was so tired. Took a higher dose zopiclone which did work last time but he woke up after a couple of hours last night. Then again a couple of hours later until he just was awake really at 3am. He's just so tired now each day is a struggle. Did manage a walk and stuff yesterday but with no sleep again last night I feel we're back to square one. He seems to keep waking up to pee although didn't have that the night before when he seemed more relaxed. He just hoped the sleeping pill would give him some relief last night but it didn't
Oh my heart really does break for him. There’s nothing worse than being anxious than being tired too. Your mind goes into overdrive. I really hope you can find some relief soon that helps for him so he can feel better. You sound like a very loving supportive wife and I’m sure everything you’re doing right now means the world to him even if he’s not saying it right now he’ll be appreciating it xx

• Heart