Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pictures are 12 months apart
I don’t understand her weigh she should keep her notions about healthy eating walking and weight numbers to her self
Omg that is staggering, the ends of her hair look as if Loki had been sucking on them 🤢

Her make up is terrible. Makes her look much older.
Dah ring looks as if it could pop off at any given moment 🙊 🍾 her hands look like a packet of Denny thick sausages!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She cannot have looked at that photo and thought she looked good 🙈 I'm no model but christ, between the make up, the awful jumper/tights look that she just cannot pull off, the angle, the increasing weight gain - like why did she post this?
I think with Grace its all about attention, she really dosnt care if its good or bad, she cant care posting that pic! That jumper, which is likes to think is a dress is VILE on her, good god, if she bends, its game over🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg that is staggering, the ends of her hair look as if Loki had been sucking on them 🤢

Dah ring looks as if it could pop off at any given moment 🙊 🍾 her hands look like a packet of Denny thick sausages!
The ring looks like it will need to be surgically removed..bet onto them Jumbo sausage fingers🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sh

She looks much happier in the first one. Bit more of a sparkle in her
Totally agree. But who wasn’t much happier 12 months ago??!! The past year has been tough!! And if you’re someone who was already struggling mentally, like Grace, it is even harder!! She does my head in sometimes but I really feel sorry for her when she builds things up so much and totally fails within a few days!! (Like her weight loss aspirations)

Reactions: 24
Shes trolling us tattlers!! Shes put up a pic she hasnt photo shopped the living tit out of and is bet into this page now . The anxiheee will kick in which will lead to insta silence for a few days while she takes to the bed.Well I'm not taking the bate! Grace love you look bleeding gorgeous in dah dress, the weight is only falling off ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont feel sorry for her. She isn't prepared to help herself so why should anyone waste a moment being concerned about her. She isn't concerned about her own health, her own wellbeing or indeed that of her kids because she isn't making any changes in her life to be healthier. Grace is day by day heading towards illness.

Shes trolling us tattlers!! Shes put up a pic she hasnt photo shopped the living tit out of and is bet into this page now . The anxiheee will kick in which will lead to insta silence for a few days while she takes to the bed.Well I'm not taking the bate! Grace love you look bleeding gorgeous in dah dress, the weight is only falling off ya!!
Apart from that extremely bent curved leg 😂😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh. So much with this picture. I’ll just stare it’s not a dress.

Look as someone said we were all happier 12 months ago. It has been tough on everyone. But in these situations you have to help yourself. That’s what I’ve learnt the most I suppose when your entire support network becomes unavailable. Grace just doesn’t seem to have realised this. Seems to be on a downward spiral.

Reactions: 6
I’m convinced it’s medication as well as over eating her face is too puffy same with her hands I’ve put on weight over lockdown but my rings aren’t cut into me

Reactions: 7
It has to be the most unflattering photo angle I have ever seen, she will be at that ridiculous one of stooping down with one leg stuck out next

Reactions: 9
It has to be the most unflattering photo angle I have ever seen, she will be at that ridiculous one of stooping down with one leg stuck out next
She would if she could get down there. Might need help getting back up too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m convinced it’s medication as well as over eating her face is too puffy same with her hands I’ve put on weight over lockdown but my rings aren’t cut into me
I'm a similar weight and slightly taller than Grace is. I am in the obese weight category. When you are carrying that much extra weight it is everywhere on your body. It's not like someone who is carrying an extra stone and it might show just around their middle. She is carrying around an extra 5 stone and that amount of weight completely changes the whole shape of your body. I had to get my wedding band and engagement ring enlarged because even when I did squeeze them on, they were uncomfortable within a matter of minutes. I don't know how she's managing to wear that ring when it looks so tight.

Edited to add that I'm basing her weight on what she said is was a few weeks ago but as we all know by now, what her actual weight is could be anyone's guess.

Reactions: 11
Just stick your neck out..... 10lbs gone. Unless she is already doing that?

Reactions: 4
She really doesn't know how to dress for her size! Those big puffy sleeves make her look even bigger.

Reactions: 15
Just showed my fella the pic. He wouldn't normally comment on what people wear but he asked where was the rest of her outfit and does she not own an iron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont feel sorry for her. She isn't prepared to help herself so why should anyone waste a moment being concerned about her. She isn't concerned about her own health, her own wellbeing or indeed that of her kids because she isn't making any changes in her life to be healthier. Grace is day by day heading towards illness.
I can’t help but feel, on some level, she would only be too happy to head towards illness. it would give her more to moan about and wallow in. She’s a permanent victim, has been her whole life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.