Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have struggled with my weight all my adult life. Have gone from 8.5 stone up to 13.5 stone. Getting to grips with my binge eating and running daily now. Currently sitting at 11 stone and am the fittest I have ever been (and arguably way healthier than I was at 8.5 stone).

I GENUINELY worry about Grace's health. There is no way she is only 16 stone in her most recent post. Just scrolling through the last 4 months of posts you can see she has ballooned. For her own good she needs to act now.

This isn't body shaming or anything like it as I've spent long enough hating how I look. But with two young kids it's so vital she gets sorted now. Hope she gets to that point soon where she realises she needs to change. X

Reactions: 26
Shocking outfit, I'm not being mean but I think she is getting bigger, her face is very puffy and in my opinion I think its from alcohol, back in my younger days I loved wine & when I look back on pics now I had a had a puffy face

Reactions: 9
He face is bigger than her post on the 4th of feb. Where is all the weight loss? It should be showing on her face by now

Reactions: 7
He face is bigger than her post on the 4th of feb. Where is all the weight loss? It should be showing on her face by now
Where is the weight loss & where is her neck🙈🙈Not being mean i'm honestly shocked how much bigger her face looks with every pic she puts up..it cant be healthy...

Reactions: 12
She has to have posted that knowing she would get slated
Like if your an influencer at least iron the thing the your showing it’s bloody awful on that’s my thoughts
And who ever took that photo must have been lying in the ground
Trying to be like a Zara model pose

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bachelor's degree, Germanic Languages,Literatures, and Linguistics .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The duck?! Anyone else BAFFLED?

That would be the least distressing thing about that picture. She looks unwell. So overweight in the neck/face. (Before anyone comes for me I'm also overweight)

She's so young with all these opportunities to work with trainers and nutritionists and meal prep people. Grace, if you're reading this, take the help. I would worry about her. Honestly.
You shouldn't have to say you're overweight to say this. You are entitled to your opinion.

Dominique made an excellent point on her recent Q&A when someone asked her what weight she is. She said she would never say publicly because it could be triggering for someone. Bang on. This is why Grace is an utter plonker. Everything she does is for her - she never considers anyone else. She should not be talking about weight loss, not only because she could trigger someone else's feelings on the matter, but because she knows NOTHING about what she's spewing.

And yes, she has a very fat face and neck. She looks so unhealthy. And I'm not as overweight as her bit I am entitled to say that because she has a public profile and calls herself an influencer. So prepare for public comment on your car crash content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sh
These pictures are 12 months apart
I don’t understand her weigh she should keep her notions about healthy eating walking and weight numbers to her self
She looks much happier in the first one. Bit more of a sparkle in her

Reactions: 2
What’s the JUMPERS material?? Crepe paper??

They’re not the legs we are use to seeing either! She’s a con artist

Reactions: 14
Yep I think so
And I think people are commenting about weight loss weight gain because she is always jumping on a new trend or fad
Oh definitely. One minute she's all about healthy eating next she's promoting 4 star

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She cannot have looked at that photo and thought she looked good 🙈 I'm no model but christ, between the make up, the awful jumper/tights look that she just cannot pull off, the angle, the increasing weight gain - like why did she post this?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.