Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't know how to dress for her size! Those big puffy sleeves make her look even bigger.
And with her face/no neck she needs to be wearing a lower cut top, the way it’s bet up around her neck is doing her no favours!

Reactions: 8
What ever happened to
Country walks
country picnics
Picnics in the boot with blankets
Coffee on her bike
Snacks in her bike basket
Meditation
Burning sage
Buddha’s
Journaling
Dr Oetker pizza
Olivia Ireland saving
Neon diffuser pods
Dove
Linwood’s flax seeds
Reiki
Reiki in the woods
Peita house

Although it’s near the end of the month again she will have to plug a few of them to get paid 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her make up is terrible. Makes her look much older.
I honestly think she’s over excercising to compensate all the over eating she’s doing been there myself 2 hours in gym if Uve eating to much. The eating healthy is most important

Reactions: 5
He fashion sense is terrible. When we were all teens you jump on every trend but as we get older you realise what looks good on others may not look good on you. It seems grace hasn’t mastered that yet. The angle doesn’t help here either.you see some instagrammers spend hours perfecting their pose and lighting, it’s not for me I barely have time to piss , but it shows in their grid posts and therefore their engagement is much higher.

Reactions: 15
I honestly think she’s over excercising to compensate all the over eating she’s doing been there myself 2 hours in gym if Uve eating to much. The eating healthy is most important
And if she was eating healthy I’m sure she’d be posting every meal on her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️ Where’s green isle with some sponsored frozen veg for her to flog

Reactions: 6
Absolutely - I've been there too, it's very easy to say ah I'll just do an extra hour on the cross trainer because I had pizza. Just enjoy your pizza and make sure your tracking your calories the rest of the week. Pretty simple!

No what the fuckkkkk is that video on her story hahahaha it’s like she took speed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Sorry hahahaha hahahaha that video. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She never fails to make me laugh. Speeding it up means she did a really hard work out ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a really, really unflattering angle

That pic would give anyone self anxiety for real

If I dressed up in the current pandemic... made an effort etc....and THAT was the pic my husband or whoever took
I’d be like nahhhhhhhhh
make him retake it til I looked better 🤣

Reactions: 16
On tagging Maeve Madden again - says she be raging if she’d didn’t get a reshare this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 449210
Dig at Grace et al? Although this one has started to wither my tit too. Great recipes though.

I love her recipes
The food ones are mostly excellent
I have followed her years and she is really trying to make it on Insta now the restaurant business is gone tits
She is trying verrrrry hard tho

Definitely a dig at those who buy followers

Reactions: 3
I hope she doesn’t get all insta annoying because then I’ll have to unfollow. But her recipes are good and she’s always responsive

Reactions: 3
The face isn’t even red
This sounds really silly but it depends on the phone. I run and I’ve sent my other half pics after a run where my face is like a tomato but in the pic I look slightly flushed. I do defo think (for once) she has done some activity that increased her heart rate!! But then again it could be photo shopped, you just don’t know with Grace...

I hope Grace sticks at the healthy eating and exercise etc it would give her health and mind such a boost

It’s just a case of too much ?
too many changes etc

It’s very hard to stick to

Plus the 170k public accountability wouldn’t be easy 😬

Reactions: 1
Really don’t like the jumper dress but even a bit of an iron, a belt, hair down curled and a different angle would’ve made a huge difference!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.