Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did a fit with whoever video one and a half times (the video is 1h 17mins long) and then did another workout. HOW does she think that’s sustainable?! This is the problem the whole time with her. Rather than make small sustainable changes, she goes balls out with something she can’t stick to.

Reactions: 26
Weather was gorgeous today. Don't know why they all didn't go outside on a walk today as a family rather than jumping around her sitting room like a gobshite

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wearing the breast cancer awareness top when she bailed on that walk last time and didn't promote it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry the new grid post 🙈🙈 the angle
Of it 🙈🙈 absolutely shocking ... it literally makes her look huge ! Very unflattering . This exercise of the you tube video the Maeve madden workout and then a walk . She will be injured by Tuesday ! None of this is sustainable 🤪

Reactions: 13
Wearing the breast cancer awareness top when she bailed on that walk last time and didn't promote it 🤣🤣🤣
I thought the exact same!! I dont think she even wore it for the last few days of the challenge when she did eventually mention it briefly!!

Reactions: 2
I love her recipes
The food ones are mostly excellent
I have followed her years and she is really trying to make it on Insta now the restaurant business is gone tits
She is trying verrrrry hard tho

Definitely a dig at those who buy followers
That's exactly my issue! She is trying reeeeeally hard. I took issue with her using affiliate links on certain brands which she admitted having never tried. Why encourage your followers to buy something you haven't tried?! And when she comes on moaning about not getting to the gym and getting "so so teeny" I roll my eyes. Even this dig is an attempt to seem relatable I feel. But yes, recipes are FAB.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think she's posting a photo from this angle strategically? This will be the last post she shares until the 28th and BOOM! Que photoshopped photo, taken from above, with Grace all in black.

You look fab hun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone else think she's posting a photo from this angle strategically? This will be the last post she shares until the 28th and BOOM! Que photoshopped photo, taken from above, with Grace all in black.

You look fab hun!
In fairness it could only get better from here😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she really needs to learn how to dress for her size and shape. the "barely black" tights, what is she thinking that sweatshirt is awful way too short. if she bent over you'd see her tonsils!
Don't get me started on the makeup my son does a better job with his facepaints.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her jumper, her hair and her face could do with a wallop of an iron. Ah g'wan, keep the same thread title pleeeeease. I'm howlin laughin everytime I see this thread. No offence to all the other great titles. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her so called friends telling her she looks great are an absolute disgrace. I’m not being mean but she looks dreadful and I wish someone would take her aside and help her. She gave lots of support to jen at the beginning of her journey so she should repay the favour and help her before it all ends in tears 😭

Reactions: 16
Her jumper, her hair and her face could do with a wallop of an iron. Ah g'wan, keep the same thread title pleeeeease. I'm howlin laughin everytime I see this thread. No offence to all the other great titles. 🤣
Same !!!! Best thread name ever 🤣

Reactions: 8
Aul Flash Gordon needs to relax, she'll do herself a mischief. You can't out exercise a bad diet, Flash.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's on a diet. She's eating donuts and pizza. She's not exercising because of her rash. She's overexercising. She's up. She's down. Lads, has she any idea how triggering her content is?!

Reactions: 22
She's on a diet. She's eating donuts and pizza. She's not exercising because of her rash. She's overexercising. She's up. She's down. Lads, has she any idea how triggering her content is?!
I genuinely don’t think she does. I think she needs to draw the line between her public profile and her private life desperately soon, because I don’t want to think about what could happen as a result - to her or to some poor viewer.
I really do think she needs to come off Instagram and get some perspective - she has a lovely home, two gorgeous kids, and a fella who obviously dotes on her. She needs to stop doing such dramatic and crazy things (eg. 28 pounds in 28 days), and look at sustainable goals, not two hours of exercise or three hours of walking.
She needs to get help, and I say that in the nicest way possible, because she doesn’t seem alright.

Reactions: 25
The extremes are rasing so many flags, it's as if she goes into a manic spiral, 1.5 of 1 workout, another full workout and an evening stroll. Nothing is sustainable, and in a few days there will be a massive low when it can't be kept up.
The extremes of it all are really worrying, and are signalling a very unhealthy relationship with exercise and the correlation between exercise and food.

Reactions: 19
Her make up is terrible. Makes her look much older.
God she looks so unwell here. She reminds me of a relative I have who is struggling majority with her mental health, even down to wearing inappropriate clothes and things way too short where her arse would be hanging out. On the days she gets “dressed up” she rocks up in outfits like this and thinks she looks amazing while we’re all like 😶
How in gods name does grace think she looks good here? The dogs in the street know that angle ain’t the one

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.