Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title: The fihbih was giving me the itch so I had to give the steps the ditch. Now it’s Pizza, a PT and Krispy Kreme, FBG living the weight loss dream
Without a doubt has to be the next thread title πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolutely brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else getting angry reactions on their comments from 'birdie' ?

Anyway heya birdie ? Welcome to tattle... πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That sweatshirt dress on the grid😳😳If she bends we will all see what she had for dinner🀣🀣
That would be the least distressing thing about that picture. She looks unwell. So overweight in the neck/face. (Before anyone comes for me I'm also overweight)

She's so young with all these opportunities to work with trainers and nutritionists and meal prep people. Grace, if you're reading this, take the help. I would worry about her. Honestly.

Reactions: 16
Fairly sure that’s just a jumper, not a jumper dress! Not every jumper automatically becomes a jumper dress just because you throw on a pair of tights instead of trousers Grace!

Reactions: 12
Omfg

I thought grace knew all about angles and getting the best pic.... That latest one is just horrific. Where do you start... She's trying to look all edgy but she's a mother of 2. The sweatshirt needs to be ironed... Thought she used a company to do all that no? And lastly the double chin is made more obvious by the badly applied and too dark foundation...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fairly sure that’s just a jumper, not a jumper dress! Not every jumper automatically becomes a jumper dress just because you throw on a pair of tights instead of trousers Grace!
Swiped up, it’s a β€œsweatshirt mini dress” like it’s one or another

Reactions: 4
I'd say it barely covers her bum at the back! I'm not a fan, but would she not wear it with the spanx leggings?

Reactions: 18
Oh my bleeping god! HOW can she look in the mirror and not see that that's too short! How can she do anything in it. Her plan for the day is obviously to sit on her morbidly obese arse and do nothing, well except stuff her face. For a change!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.