Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent thread title by @Feckoffcorona

Quick recap - Our Grace decided she was going to lose 28lbs in the 28 days of February, got caned for it and tried the cutesy shtick with the kids to make her minions forget she is the worst influencer in the world and has been out 'walking' late at night to reach an unrealistic goal of around 20,000 steps a day - just to keep up with the Tallaght hunzos.

Grace has also tried her hand at the world of acting, audiotioning for the role of Nidge's enforcer in a Love/Hate spinoff. Unfortunately, producers didn't offer her the role as it turned out her left arm was too small to be a hard man.

A few days into her 'just for fun' weight loss challenge, our hero then accepted a massive meal deal from Four Star Pizza, perhaps in an attempt to bulk up the left arm.

Oh, and is still photosopping the bejaysus out of her snaps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Quick recap - Our Grace decided she was going to lose 28lbs in the 28 days of February, got caned for it and tried the cutesy shtick with the kids to make her minions forget she is the worst influencer in the world and has been out 'walking' late at night to reach an unrealistic goal of around 20,000 steps a day - just to keep up with the Tallaght hunzos.

Grace has also tried her hand at the world of acting, audiotioning for the role of Nidge's enforcer in a Love/Hate spinoff. Unfortunately, producers didn't offer her the role as it turned out her left arm was too small to be a hard man.

A few days into her 'just for fun' weight loss challenge, our hero then accepted a massive meal deal from Four Star Pizza, perhaps in an attempt to bulk up the left arm.

Loving it!
And the title๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 6
The love hate part ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some of ye have wasted talent here on tattle gas bunch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That picture still makes me howl laughing, itโ€™s the scowl on her and the greys and the high pony and the arm ah it just continues to crack me up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I havenโ€™t laughed this hard this early in the morning in months, youโ€™re a legend ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has she fallen out with her sister and maybe Ann? She used to appear to be very close to both and I just feel she doesnโ€™t mention them. I know weโ€™re all isolated in many ways with covid but there seems to be no reference ever to them

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or has she fallen out with her sister and maybe Ann? She used to appear to be very close to both and I just feel she doesnโ€™t mention them. I know weโ€™re all isolated in many ways with covid but there seems to be no reference ever to them
Was thinking this to be honest, but Iโ€™m half guessing itโ€™s because sheโ€™s still seeing them on the sneaky

Reactions: 33

The thread title and this recap are hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Reactions: 5

This summary ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Oops. I got a warning about setting up the new thread. I was supposed to report that the previous thread was closed - anyone know how I do that or who to?

Oops. I got a warning about setting up the new thread. I was supposed to report that the previous thread was closed - anyone know how I do that or who to?
I feel like I'm here since 1972 but I still havent a clue how to set up and close threads sorry x๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It clearly said it wasn't a warning ๐Ÿ™„ it was a note to say hit report so that it's not messy with two open threads

IMG_20210210_103523.jpg

Reactions: 4

That is the best recap Iโ€™ve ever read haha absolutely perfect and I hope grace sees it and gives her a little giggle โ€œitโ€™s just for fun โ€œ anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If say SW are quaking in their boots with graces new diet, donuts and pizza. If thatโ€™s how you lose 28lbs in 28 days sign me up ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so so dishonest if you look at Larbys page she showed the complete package that Lancรดme sent her whereas greedy grease just tells us about the mascara and doesnโ€™t mention the rest of the freebies sheโ€™s just been sent including a bottle of champagne and a big bottle of idole perfume - greedy wagon itโ€™s this stuff that boils my blood she must think people are daft

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.