FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to contact urban decay about the false comp. the scamming of her! That was a comp. what’s your fav color and you’ll win a pallet. Now adjusted to no comp and 97 comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Someone needs to contact urban decay about the false comp. the scamming of her! That was a comp. what’s your fav color and you’ll win a pallet. Now adjusted to no comp and 97 comments.
I’ve looked at it again deffo edited she’s some chancer

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Why does she put so much eyeshadow on her under eye area? She's far too much on her inner corner too.

Reactions: 15
Are yous sure there was a comp?
Definitely a competition and if you scroll through the comments a few people have said "great prize" and "would love to win" what a scummy witch editing it that is ridiculous

Edited to add :
Okay so she has deleted comments off it too, my sister entered it and so did a friend of mine, sis tagged me in hers........ can't see either of their comments now, gave the sis a quick ring there to check and she said she definitely didn't delete it like why would she 🤣 gracey is up to no good

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Are yous sure there was a comp?
There was definitely a comp it was in her stories and she asked people to comment on the post with their favourite colour from the palette. It was funny coz I'd only commented a few days before that she never gives anything away.

Reactions: 8
It was a competition and I'm almost certain her not following through with it is in breach of competition laws. No point complaining. Slap on wrist is all she'll get. She's deleting comments too

Edit for link
Towards bottom of guidelines mentioned prizes

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Atleast she has her priorities right, gets a job off Elizabehh Arden and sits there in her pyjamas. Makes her own content and dolled to the nines hair washed and make up on! Isn’t it mad what a few strangers on tattle can do for you Grace 😃this was all noted in the last day or so and a mention of pre recorded contenhh as there was no hair extensions in. VOILA here we are. Well done tattlers

Omg that would be so embarrassing for her if she had a comp running but then stuck her mucky paws into the palleh To recreate Roxette 1989 lewks and hasn’t a fresh one for the comp

Stingy mc Facey Will
(A) have to actually buy one with her own cash?!

((B) lie/cover up pretend there was no comp

B obviously, it was always B

• Haha
Shite I was looking at the post underneath the competition post!! Sister just text me to say her comments are still there - my bad apologies!! But she still has edited it to take out the competition 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.