FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't see the competition part as I tend to skip over her stories now. But you can see in the screenshot above that someone said they'd love to win the palette.

Can someone who entered this competition please report her.

Reactions: 4
Well now it look like 97 people suddenly lost their sanity and just decided randomly to mention colours from the palleh for NO reason what so ever

You couldn’t write her blogger life it’s disastrous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I entered so had to follow so I am waiting for her to announce the winner so I can unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chatty YouTube is now ‘love’ too 😂 seriously does she not proof read anything! Random flashback remember when she used to go to the SoSueMe fashion factories and do her make up for her 😂 that’s how I first found out about her and she was good at make up back then.. whatever happened 🙈 or maybe it was good for back then compared to what we see now.

Reactions: 10
Definitely a competition and if you scroll through the comments a few people have said "great prize" and "would love to win" what a scummy witch editing it that is ridiculous

Edited to add :
Okay so she has deleted comments off it too, my sister entered it and so did a friend of mine, sis tagged me in hers........ can't see either of their comments now, gave the sis a quick ring there to check and she said she definitely didn't delete it like why would she 🤣 gracey is up to no good
The mention of the competition was on her stories but she did not put it in the main body of the post. She is a snake over and over again.

Reactions: 7
She just picked someone now, just randomly commented under their comment . She must be flat out reading this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh well isn’t that convenient - grace has suddenly picked a winner of the comp only a few moments ago!
Hi Grace 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Any one notice she blasted Chris’s number on insta. It’s on the cats collar 😂😂 Chris will be up all night with phone calls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.