FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my take on what happened with the comp... She had a notion of doing a comp expecting loads of people to enter.. she has 176k "following her". She thought she'd get loads of people entering when there was only a roughly 500 or so. Then she edited the comment thinking we wouldn't notice and wanted to keep the pallet for herself...what's the betting she'll have to buy a new one to hand over to the winner she was forced to pick 😂😂 what a moron!! 🙄
She’ll ask the pr company for a new one or contact the winner & say she only used it to swatch the colours. There’s no way she’ll fork out her own money for a replacement

Reactions: 8
Was she not given 2 sets? One to use herself and the other to have for the giveaway.... She probably did give it away and then realised she needed it for the competition.

Reactions: 3
This is my take on what happened with the comp... She had a notion of doing a comp expecting loads of people to enter.. she has 176k "following her". She thought she'd get loads of people entering when there was only a roughly 500 or so. Then she edited the comment thinking we wouldn't notice and wanted to keep the pallet for herself...what's the betting she'll have to buy a new one to hand over to the winner she was forced to pick 😂😂 what a moron!! 🙄
Also did she give away the one she used? tell me she used brushes and wasn't pawing it.

Reactions: 1
Oh watch out ladies- there's more hair and tan videos coming!! But first she has to wash the makeup off her face because of the sweat... blaming the 'humidity'??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Blend grace BLENNNNNDDDDDDDDDD

The sweating could be down to a number of things but several AD medication especially Lexapro made me sweat constantly. Im in Menopause now (34 now but been in meno since 30) so i sweat day in and out, just get on with it. Thats life 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The state of her hair . I’m mortified for her hair dresser . It’s in bits all broken and fly away and those stupid looking extensions . it looks like she got them in Claire’s accessories

Reactions: 9
If she was washing her hands as much as we have to at the moment with covid I guarantee you that there wouldn't be any dirt under her nails. Just goes to show she's absolutely manky

Reactions: 15
She puts far too much makeup/eyeshadow under her eyes. It’s half way down her face.

Reactions: 13
Has lost every single pair of glasses Chris has ever bought her. That’ll happen alright when you’ve an appreciation for nothing and are given everything for free

Reactions: 33
What is the point of her latest video?? We get it, you like your green “autumn” Penney’s dress but it’s 3 grid posts of it now.
Next....!!

Have st tropez dropped her I take it? Or is she making out she’s giving the people what they want with a tanning demo when really it’s an ad that was already scheduled to come out? Think she might have said that the other day anyway

Reactions: 6
How many brown smoky eye tutorials do we need? And look, a nude lip.

bleeping wild hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus the hand under the chin pose does my head in , between that & the blowing kisses at the end of her videos- so stupid & irritating

Reactions: 23
She’s really begging for a penny’s collab isn’t she, it’s pathetic remember she used to get sent SilkFred all last Autumn, ASOS, Zara used to send her stuff and lots of boutiques now she’s sent frozen veg and Cereal bars. She’s nobody to blame but herself her lazy attitude caused it all every other blogger but in the effort and grew with their audience of poor Grace is left behind she’s the new MUF and even MUF found her podcast

Oh my god her make up lads, she actually thinks she is fab and the best MUA around! Think my 10 year old niece would do a better job, just so awful! Not even a bit of eye liner on her! Girl needs to just stop and get a proper job and forget about her insta career as it’s going nowhere!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.