FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you click into her followers and have a little scroll, it's very easy to see the fake bought follows!

Reactions: 5
What is a candle gaze meditation? Cause it sounds like she spent her evening staring at a candle 🤦🏼‍♀️
That's exact what it is, I just remembered I did it with a friend of mine a few years ago who is a yoga teacher.

Reactions: 3
At least poor Nellie gets an outing but not a whiff of the incense or the Oprah book in that basket... Nellie better be careful disgrace doesn’t mold a new bike ouha clay on her course that crispy tits will get her for her real birthday..

Nellie you in danger girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Holy Jesus the video of her cycling around city west business park getting coffee 🤣 It must be a joke at this stage. How is that interesting?? Who wants to see that?! Why would it even occur to you to film something so benign?!

I’m so confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Holy Jesus the video of her cycling around city west business park getting coffee 🤣 It must be a joke at this stage. How is that interesting?? Who wants to see that?! Why would it even occur to you to film something so benign?!

I’m so confused 🤣
So many questions...so much confusion 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I totally get what I said could sound like I’m mom shaming I’m honestly not .. but the point of my post was that the child looks as if she’s about to fall asleep 99% of the time she looks tired. They have no routine whatsoever from what we can see for either child and honestly they’ve been celebrating all weekend the movie night could have easily been on Saturday. I just think that starting a movie at 8:30 9pm is a bit ridiculous for a child of 4 that goes to Creche every day. My daughter as I said would be exhausted
I agree with you on the routine that would drive me to liquor I can’t cope without it and my toddler needs it as well or he would be like a bear. I wouldn’t be doing it that late either myself and as I said we used be allowed stay up til 9 on our birthdays and have a bit of telly or a book just the birthday girl and my parents it was lovely. Think Grace wanted to do something like that but kind of got it wrong.

Reactions: 1
Here we go was only a matter of time until the congrats Hun so proud of you post to Ali Dee....yeah we all know you are on the grab for a few free onesies...saw a few bloggers already share them like Aoibhe Devlin. Wonder has She not got hers and sending a gentle reminder by reposting Ali's news days after everyone else....I really hope Ali sends her nothing!!

Reactions: 15
I watched that tit show just now and I’m actually embarrassed for krisps. Like his mates must be howling laughing at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know you need to sort your life out when you look happier mounting that bike than you do spending time with your children.

Who is this for? Is it an ad for Lean Bean? It should be! I reported it.

And the comments about the video guy pulling it out of the bag?! Yeah, if his competition is bottom of the barrel. My three year old could film me whizzing by on my bike.

This is actually pathetic. I'm mortified for her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh Dan what the duck, does she ring him up and throw out ideas and he just goes along with it I’m sure he is being paid and if not o worry for his mental state. Delighted Nellie got an outing. Zen Jen you weirdo what is that comment even, Grace you look demented you poor soul.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
💡 Girls I finally figured it out! H&M must be about to release a Halloween Collection and Grace is the face for this. First we had the Morticia Addams costume and now we have the Home Alone costume. Wonder what other costumes are in the collection? The Grinch? E.T.? Or the scariest look of all "The Zen Jen" 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m sorry right 😂 but if I were crispy tits friend I would be asking him when the men with the big white nets are coming. The girl looks like she needs help 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.